Chapter 31- Wedding Day

Chapter 31

Wedding Day 

*

*

*

*

*

~*Niall’s P.O.V.*~

I close my eyes, and blink a couple times, looking up as the music begins to play. Troy appears at the end of the isle, dressed in a black suit and a blue tie. I smile, being unable to control myself as tears well in my eyes. I watch on in awe as Eva steps out from her side of the isle. 

I gasp at her unmistakable beauty. She wears a long, off white dress with  gold belt going around her hips.lace flowers vine up from the bottom of the dress in places, only making it half way up. A half vail hangs in front of her eyes like one of those ones that women wear to funerals but only white withe little flowers. She looks taller than usual, due to heals and her hair is done in a beautiful side bun. Her makeup is natural, except with the exception of bright pink lips stick. 

Everything disappears around us, as we lock eyes and she smiles, tears forming in her chocolate brown eyes. The two begin to walk down the isle, a soft music playing in the back round and everyone rises up to their feet, murmurs exit the crowd as she makes her way to me, her pace quickens a bit and I laugh, wiping away a single tear that had slipped from my eye. But soon after, yet another escapes. I just give up trying to wipe away my happy tears when she finally gets to me. I take a step closer to her and hold out my hand to her, which she takes but yet, Troy’s arm stays linked tightly around her waist.

I hear the minister behind me ask, “who is giving Miss Eva away, today?” In an hold, happy and clam voice. 

I turn my eyes to Troy as he chokes out, “I-I do.” He raises his hand, a tear slipping from his eyes as he leans over and presses his lips to Eva’s forehead, “I love you, sissy.” He whispers to her, she closes her eyes and nods, another tear leaking out of both their eyes. She then slips from his arms and wraps her arms around my neck.

“I love you, Ni. So much.” She whispers. 

“I love you too,” I kiss her temple and then lead her back to where the minister stands. I stand a mere foot from her, out hands locked together. The minister asks everyone to take a seat and the sound of muffled feet moving choruses around the church. 

I look back at Eva as she gazes up at me, her fingers tightening around mine. I squeeze her fingers in mine, grinning at her through a blur from the tears. 

“So, you two wrote your own vows?” The minister asks.

Eva grins, nodding as she reaches into a handy little pocket that I hadn’t noticed before now. She slowly unfolds it, and pulls it closer to her face, blinking a couple times to get the tears out of the way, “Niall,” she whispers, looking up at me for a couple seconds before glancing back down at the paper, “you are my everything. Really, I could never imagine life with out you, it wouldn’t be worth it.” She sighs, wiping a stray tear off her cheek before she continues, “we’ve been through quite a lot together in just the matter of a year. But I don’t wanna dwell on the negative anymore, I wanna start a new life with you, the one I love.” Her lip quivers as she brings her face down, sniffling as she whips her tears away. She looks up at me, eyes shining with tears yet her makeup stays intact. She smiles, before continuing, “you promised me, you would never let me break, you promised, Ni.” She whispers, “and you kept it. When no one else had the ability to keep me afloat, to keep me stable, you held me, and took care of me even when I was more difficult than usual.” She laughs a little, before taking my hand, “you’re my rock, Ni. And even when I almost snapped and broke, you fixed me so I was better than ever.” She grins, laughing, “and I can’t wait to start my life with you.” Eva grins, folding the paper back up and slipping it into her little, hidden pocket.

I grin, and reach into my own pocket, and pull out the slip of paper thats extremely warn out from being folded and refolded and erased multiple times. I unfold it for the last time with shaky hands and look down at her, “Evy,” I say, grinning cheekily at her. “You’re perfect, with every strand on your head, and with every speckle of gold in your eyes, you’re crafted with great care and delicacy. You were made for me and only me just like I was made for you and only you. I know I will never be able to amount to your goodness and I’ll never be good enough to call myself your’s and for you to call me your’s. You’re my best friend, and you’re my anchor. You keep me held to the ground when I feel like I just want to fly away and give up, you are everything I need and more than I could have ever asked for.” I pause, looking into her eyes, “You’re perfection, Eva. You are an angel, that forgot how to fly, but I like to think that you choose not to fly away, because you could never bare to leave me, here, with out my other half.” My heart swells at her smiling that’s radiating love, “you are love, you’re my definition of love, perfection, beauty, light and mostly, you’re my definition of unbreakable. I’ve watched you fight to stay happy and you’re winning, Eva. You are winning the fight.” I take her hand in mine, bringing it up to my lips and kissing her knuckles, “and I am fully prepared to start my life with the most amazing, most perfect person, in the entire universe.” 

(A/N:

One more real chapter...:'(

Vote

Comment

Look at my other stories,

Follow me

Love you all

~Justin<3