Chapter 23-Don't You Dare

Chapter 23

Don't You Dare

*

*

*

*

*

~*Eva's P.O.V.*~

I slowly hand Niall his bag, both hands gripping onto the handle as he pries my fingers off the wooden handle. Once he has hold of the bag, my arms fall limply to my side. Even in the dark, I can see his eyes. How sad they are. I try to look away but his blue eyes, once so welcoming, are now dull and tired. I know I'm the reason for this. He was happy before me, he tells me stories of before he met me, before he had met "the love of his life". I can still remember exactly how he looked the day I met him, halt, bright eyed boy ready to face the world. But now, he is tired, has even hinted to leaving the band, it all being to much. I can't let him do that.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I realize how he would be so much better of without me. He doesn't need me weighing him down.

"Okay," he whispers, bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Looks like this is it." Niall mumbles, flaring his arms slightly and pointing his bottom lip.

I slowly nod, "Niall," I whisper, he goes to step closer to me, arms open to embrace me. I take a step away from him.

Hurt fills his eyes, "Eva?" He asks, stepping closer to me, this time catching my wrist. "What is it?"

I look at the ground, "I don't think I'll be coming back to London." The words, coming from my own mouth shudder my heart, but Niall further more steps on it by letting out a defeated sigh.

"Why not?" He asks, growing slightly impatient with me.

"I think I'm gonna go to see my friend Lindsey for a little while, I miss her a lot and I just need to be with her at the moment." I explain, edging away from him more and more, subtly, so I don't think he takes to much notice to it. "I don't think you need me at the moment and I am such a bother." I say out of the blue. His eyes snap up at me as I continue, "I don't think we are good for each other anymore." I whisper.

I watch closely as his face starts to crumble, his knees going weak, "what?" Is all he manages, his voice cracking. Sudden,y his face grows angry, realization and anger flashing through his now dark eyes, "don't you dare..." He points his finger a me, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Niall, we aren't good. We aren't good at all." I say like a five year old, trying to explain that the cheese isn't good, not good at all. "Niall..." I whisper.

"Don't. You. Dare. Say it Eva. Don't."

I look down my feet becoming more and more interesting at the moment. "Niall, I think we need a break." I say loud enough for him to hear. I crumble in the spot but before he sees I turn around and run back into the house. I fall to my knees as I enter the door, but I manage to crawl to the window just as his angry, yet sad face opens the taxi door. He goes from angry in the matter of seconds before I more tears stream down his face, in the dark, I see him mouth, "I love you," eyes locking with my own. I put my hand to the window and he just shakes his head, ducking down and getting into the taxi. The taxi slowly drives out of my drive way, with Niall. Leaving me here.

~*Niall's P.O.V.*~

I honestly don't know how to explain what I'm feeling, it's a mixture of sadness and and anger. It feels like a dream, actually, more like a nightmare. This is honestly really scary, I don't know if it's real, I don't know if she really left me. Maybe it's just a nightmare, I'll wake up soon to see her beautiful smiling face, bringing me back to the night before the fire. Before everything us tarted crumbling down around us. Everything was perfect, why did this have to happen?

Why did everything have to take an awful turn?

What if this is real? I've known her for a couple months and she is already my life. I don't understand it myself honestly. I don't understand how in a couple of months, a girl that has lived a half an hour from me for a year has became my life. She really is my everything.

I can't lose her. This can't be real. How could it be? How can it only take two months for everything that I only just came to know to come and crumble around me?

I can't lose her. Without her, I will surely break. This whole time, I have been keeping her from breaking, doing everything in my power to keep her sane. But what happens if I break. What happenes...

If I Break?
*

*

*

*

*

(A/N: sorry guys, this chapter super sucks, I just wanted to get this sad dramatic part over with. WOW this chapter really, really stinks. But I am writing the next chapter as you read so don't give up on me yet ladies...or men..no judging.

Comment

Vote

Follow me please

Follow lindz2020 for me...check out her books:)

And read my other books:)