Chapter 1

One special day (y/n) was walking on her way to school at Gotham Academy. She was always determined to accomplish her goals and gain as much confidence in herself.(y/n) was a very special girl because she is a princess from another planet called Domino she is the daughter of Bloom and Sky. She has gained the same power as her mother the Dragon Flame but she also has some qualities from her father.

This was something that she found out over two years ago and many things have happened to her after that. (Y/n) might have these powers but she still has some help from her friends Jalien, Kimberly, Domenique, Wendy, and Jazlyn. They are the daughters of Aisha, Stella, Tecna, Flora, and Musa. They each live in different places so then they could maintain their cover from Thomas (your ex fiance), Natally( daughter of icy), Jennifer( daughter of Stormy), and Aracely( daughter of Darcy). They always face dangerous obstacles but they have started to work with the prodigies of the justice league.

You were starting to arrive at Gotham Academy and you meet up with your friends Dick, Barbara, Jalien, and Kimberly. " Hey guys whats up," you say to them smiling. Dick smiled and said, "Nothing just the same ol' things that happen in Gotham City with crazy maniacs here you know." We all laughed at this well except for Jalien because she is quite serious and hard to crack ever since the death of Loren( her bf and she is just like batman ).

After that small moment all of you started to walk into the school. The rest of the day was learning, learning and more learning plus boredom. When school finished you met up with Jalien and Kimberly. " Is something wrong Jj?"(y/n) said. " Are we going to meet up tonight after patrol or at mount justice?" Jj asked. " Ya we want to make sure after that incident two weeks ago remember we want to you know see where we are going to meet up." Kim said. " Ya I remember Kim and yes we are going to meet up after patrol because Nightwing said that there were going to be new recruits in the team tonight" (Y/n) said. "Alright then we will see you tonight (y/n) after patrol I will tell Domie so then she could tell the others." Jj said. "Ok Jj I will see girls tonight then take care and be careful not to reveal yourselfs ok especially you Kim." (Y/n) said with concern. " ok ok (y/n) don't worry I will make sure not to be spotted ok bye." Kim said. " bye (y/n) see you tonight" Jj said." Bye girls take care and see you tonight." (Y/n) said.

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter I will try to update this summer whenever I can and also its my first fanfic ever written. I hope u guys liked this chapter because it took me one hour to do it.

~Aqualadlover outs😍😍😉😉