Chapter 2

During the night (y/n) was patrolling within Gotham in the East sector while her friends checked the rest of the other sectors. You were making sure that there was no criminals at night doing something despicable but it seemed as if it was quiet tonight a little too quiet for your liking. The good thing was that you were well hiding your identity with a mask and changed your eyes to optic blue( guess were this is headed). Your normal (e/c) color would be very easy to identify but you also took this precaution because the witches(Natally, Jennifer, and Aracely) and Thomas could be out there and might spot you in an instance.

After a while of patrolling you were heading to the Zeta tubes to go to Mount Justice because that's where you were going to meet the girls there. Then the voice of the Zeta tube said, " 016 princess of Domino." After that you arrived to Mount Justice and saw the girls. " Hey girls , how are all of you doing."you said. "Just fine just the same ol' things you know." Wendy said. "Yup just like how Wendy said," they all said in sync. We started to laugh a little about that but then you got serious and went straight to the main point.

"Sooo did any of you see any criminal activity because I didn't find anything in the East sector but I checked twice to make sure," you said. "Nope there was nothing tonight(y/n/n)(your nickname) at all which is weird," JJ said(that's short for Jalien). "Well this is something that I must tell Nightwing before we meet the new recruites," you said. "Or you might have to wait to tell him after the (y/n)," Domie said. "And why is that Domie,"you asked. "Well because the new recruites are going to here in a few seconds Princess," Nightwing responded.

The girls jumped a little bit but you already knew it was going to happen and you also got used to it. You sighed then asked," How much of the conversation did you hear Nightwing." "I heard the whole thing and we will talk about this later Princess(that's what he calls you as a nickname) along with the rest of the team," Nightwing responded. "Alright then when ar-" you were interrupted by the zeta tubes noise. Then the whole team came when they heard the zeta tubes and we were watching the new recruites entered. It lasted about 30 minutes for each of them to come in then Batman, Wonder woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Superman were there as well. "Well does that answer your question Princess," Nightwing said while smirking. "Shut it Nightwing I don't want to hear it," you said.

Hey my fellow readers Aqualadlover here I'm leaving a cliffhanger here hope you all like this chapter. I will possibly update tommorow or on Tuesday. I hope y'all like this story so far and don't worry next chapter will be when you meet him but there is going to be some conflict between the both of you. This is just a little sneak peak that I'm giving u my fellow readers.

~Aqualadlover outs😜😍😻🎉🎉