Chapter 7

Hey there my whelmed readers i hope last chappy wasn't bad. I need to know what u guys think in the comments below ur reaction is important to me😥😣. NOW ON WITH THE CHAPPY!!!!!!😉😊😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before you and Jaime meet up with the team.

You and jaime were hanging out somewhere around his home town. You were getting along well with Jaime even though you didn't expect this to happen. Ever since you gave Jaime this chance you were getting close to Jaime you always felt safe, and cared for whenever you with him. Jaime was thinking the same thing towards you but he was also glad that you gave him a chance to prove him self to you during missions. He knew about the plan that you had with Nightwing. This made him know that you were trying to see if he was no harm to any one and if he was responsible enough to have the scarab.

This basically meant that the both of you were feeling the same thing about the chance that you gave him. "Hey hermana do want to go anywhere around here I could also show you to where I live and spend sometime there," Jaime said. You giggled a bit and responded," Its alright hermano I might accept your offer for some other time for now I just want to walk around and then get back to headquarters." "Alright if you say so," Jaime responded. The both of you walked for a while more and then went back to headquarters.

You and Jaime barely arrived and noticed that the team was not in the main room so the both of you went straight to where you thought that they were. Until the both of you heard talking and when you both were near by you heard Kim say,"......they would make a great couple." When you heard this you couldn't help but ask,"who would make a great couple?" Once you said this everyone turned to you and jaime they looked shocked but kind of afraid you started to wonder why. Then Jaime spoke up," What were you all talking about and like (y/n) said who would make a great couple."

Everyone still didn't respond this started to make you suspicious about there conversation. You looked at Nightwing for some kind of response and his face expression said it all. What the team never knew is that you were able to understand the sort of expressions that he did. You were kind of mad at the fact that the team that you have been working was talking behind your back. You looked at Jaime and the same time he turned to see your gaze for a few seconds you stared at each other but then you turned back to the team. Then you spoke up,"Were you guys talking about me and Jaime by any chance?"

Everyone was shocked by your question then Tim responded," how did you know (y/n) if we didn't say anything." "You should all know me by now and I ask again why were you all talking about me and Jaime and for what reason," you asked/said. Everyone started to look around as if it were interesting even your friends were acting like this and they never acted like this neither JJ. You were getting a little anxious you looked at Jaime it seemed he was thinking about something but what.

Jaime's POV

'Why is the team acting like this but what's even weirder is the fact that they were talking about me and (y/n),' Jaime thought. 'Even Bart is acting strange.' 'Its because they were talking about you and (y/n) being a couple and may I say it might be possible since you think about the girl a lot,' scarab said to Jaime. 'It can't be true we aren't even a couple and why do you always enter my thoughts without me knowing and how do you know what they were talking about,' jaime said/asked. 'Weren't you paying attention at the way how (y/n) looked at you it seems as if she knew what was going on and I also saw the expression of Nightwing's face,' scarab said. This surprised Jaime a lot when scarab said this it also clicked to why (y/n)'s friend Kim said,'....they would make a great couple.' This made him blush thinking about this situation.

Your POV

You continued to stare/look at Jaime until you saw him blushing on his face. You started to wonder why he was blushing until it clicked.

The team was talking about you and Jaime being a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update I was planning to update during this weekend but I was kind of busy on Saturday with my brothers karate test so then he could get his orange belt. And on Sunday I was celebrating my birthday with my parents and brothers for the whole day. So I didn't get the chance to update but at least I did another Chappy right. I also thank u all for ur comments on my last authors note it means a lot to me that my super hero readers are enjoying this story. I THANK U ALL MY PRECOCIOUS WHELMED SUPER HERO READERS A MILLION TIMES THANK U.

~AQUA OUTS 🎉😍🎉