Chapter 5

Here is chapter 5 and this is where u meet optimus(your father) and u also talk to Primus later on u will talk with the thirteen primes or maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you passed through the portal  you did it disappeared. You were asking your self many questions but at the same time you were kind of mad at the fact that Batman intreupted your conversation with Blue beetle about the technology he has on his back but it also bothers you to know that a member of the young justice team has the technology of the very same alien race that separated you from your family in the beginning.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't know that you were talking to yourself through your thoughts. 'The frag this so confusing why did this have to happen to me today and why did this recruit have a scarab just ugh.'   After you said that you heard another voice in your thoughts. 'Sweetspark is everything alright who is this about and maintain your language correctly that is not how you must speak.' That caught you off guard and you also tensed a bit until you knew who was talking to you.

'Oppi is that you,' you asked through the bond that you had with your sire.
'Yes its me sweetspark is something going on right there on earth that I should know about,' he asked. After he asked that you told him what happened during the meeting of the new recruits for the young justice team and how one of them had the technology of the Reach. You also told how you felt about this situation and how it has affected you so far.

'Sweetspark I understand that you don't feel comfortable being near your new team mate but you will have to try and get along with him because the both of you will be fighting for the same cause I know it might be difficult but I have also went through this experience during the war against Megatron,' he responded wisely. When he said you knew he was right about this you might not like the fact that he has the technology that destroyed your fathers home world but the both of you will be fighting for the same cause and also work together as a team. 'I guess your right optimus we will be working for the same cause and we will have to work as a team to protect earth from any danger,' you said. 'Of course sweetspark at times you must leave your differences aside and try to work together as a team through good or bad times now you at least know to give your team member a chance to prove himself and maybe the both of you will have a great friendship that shall never perish,' he said.

You liked the way how he put his words because he wanted to sound wise and all but he was a Prime after all. You always enjoy having talks like these with your sire in at times but also at times like these he always made things seem so simple to work with and how to make situations could always have some meanings to them. Kind of like the one right now that one your team mates has the technology of the alien race that destroyed your father's home planet but was using it for the greater good. 'Thanks oppi you always know how to make things seem so simple in the worst cases,' you said. He responded, ' of course sweetspark anytime you need to talk things out just talk to me through our bond or communicate to base if you ever need anything.' That made feel safe and calm after he said this. 'Well oppi I will leave alone now and I'm sorry if I intreupted anything,' you said. 'Of course sweetspark anytime you need me I'm right here and it is alright you did not interrupt anything,' he said. 'Bye oppi take care and give everyone my greetings to them and I hope to see you all soon,' you said. 'Goodbye sweetspark and take care I also hope to see you soon and I will give them your greeting,' he responded. That made me smile optimus always made you smile for any small goodbye or anything that he had done to make you feel better.
And you were hoping that soon enough you get to see your Cybertronian family soon.

And it will come soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my superhero readers sorry for the late chap I tried to update a few days ago but my Wi-Fi was going too slow like the sloth from zootopia. But here is the chapter hope u all enjoy this chapter my super hero readers I will update soon.

~ Aqua outs😍🎉🎉