Chapter 3

Sorry for the late chapter guys I hope u enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that small conflict between Nightwing and (y/n) they started to look at the new recruits. You started to see that Batman had a new Robin, Wonder Woman had a girl prodigy at her side and Flash had some kid at his side. You also noticed a kid full on green skin and a guy In a blue suit but it was giving bad vibes that you were sensing. You were staring at him until Batman snapped you out of your thoughts. "Is everything alright (y/n) you seem to be out of it today," Batman said plainly. "Huh oh no I was just checking if the recruits have what's needed to enter in the team Batman," you responded.

Nightwing then said," Are you sure Princess or is something bothering you." "Nightwing don't call me that in front of the recruits because they might think that we are a thing," you said. "Wait are you really going out, who knew you had it in you Nightwing," Kid Flash said. You just stared at Kid Flash and yelled," Kid Flash IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR DEATH AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M NOT READY FOR THAT KIND OF COMMITMENT YET AFTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME I DON'T THINK SO!!!" JJ and Domie were trying to hold you back before you did something that I would regret later on.

"Princess calm down alright just ignore what KF said you should know its not true okay," Nightwing said calmly. After he said that you started to calm down for a few minutes and then you started to look at everyone basically letting them know that you were ready to continue and that you were calm. "Alright, now, let's get started with introductions," Batman said. "Hi my names Robin and well I'm not going to say my real na-," Robin was interrupted. "Your real name is Tim Drake and you are the new prodigy of Batman," you said. He just looked at you and so did everyone else. "What? Can we continue please?" you asked. "Hi my names Wonder girl and my real name is Cassie Sandsmark," Wonder girl said. "A pleasure in meeting you Wonder girl," you said. "Hello names Bart Allen but I'm known as Impulse," Impulse said excitedly. "Hi names Garfield but I'm known as Beast boy," Beast boy said with a sassy voice. "Hola my name is Blue Beetle but my real name is Jaime Reyes," Blue Beetle said in a Spanish accent.

Once he spoke it caught your attention even more than before and you also wanted to find out how he got his suit. "Ummm Blue Beetle was it, if I may ask where did you get your suit from," you asked. "Uh sure and we'll I transform into this suit with the scarab that I have in my back, why do you ask," Blue Beetle said. "Wait did you say scarab," you said with a trace of anger. He responded, "yes." "Is it from the Reach technology that you have by any chance," you asked a little anger at the end. "Yes it is, wait, how did you its from the Reach," he asked with a hint of worriness. Once he answered your question you ended up getting a little tense from his response. You couldn't believe that a new recruit had the technology of of an alien race that was once in the magical dimension and caused much destruction and also destroy your father's home planet. Everyone was looking from you to Blue Beetle they didn't know what was going to happen in between the both of you.

Then you started to speak softly until you ended with an angered tone," The Reach had those things during the destruction of my father's home planet, HOW COULD YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS DESTROYED MY FATHER'S HOME PLANET I BET THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE REACH!!!!" Everyone stared in shock after you said this. You started to tear up when you started to remember every single detail from that day until he spoke up. "Look I don't know anything from the Reach all I know is that they conquer world's for themselves and besides I don't like the fact that you would accuse me of being a spy if I was would I have ever told you about my suit or respond to any of your questions," he said with an angered tone. We were just looking at each other for a few seconds until you asked him. "Do you know what they are capable of doing to the scarab,"you asked him with a concerned voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger........ hahaha ha I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter.

Like
Comment
Send me requests if you want me to start a new book about any other cartoon character (I don't do anime)

~ Aqualadlover outs 😍🎉🎉