Chapter 4

Sorry for the late chapter I'm having a few family issues right now and I'm also finally getting my own room this summer. I hope u guys enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you know what they are capable of doing to your scarab," you asked him with a concerned voice.

Jaime's POV

This caught attention he didn't know what they were capable of doing to the scarab. 'I really didn't expect her to ask this question at all ," he thought. 'You should not listen to her Jaime Reyes she might be a princess of a kingdom but she does not know your capabilities to attack her at any time,' scarab told Jaime. Then he spoke out loud out of no where," Arrgghh just be quiet for once and get out of my thoughts." We looked at him but you started to walk towards Blue Beetle. Everyone looked at you to see what was going to happen.

Your POV

'I don't know why I'm walking towards him,' you thought. Then I stopped right in front of him then asked," w-who were you talking to i-i-is it umm, ugh its scarab isn't." He just looked at you with wide eyes like his face expression was basically saying 'how did you know'. But then Batman interrupted," (y/n) that is enough alright if the boy has some of his own personal things to deal with this sort of technology and I understand that you are a Princess from your own planet but please give some respect to the new recruits like if they were your family and team."

I just looked at him then the blue beetle and the recruits. Then you just said," If you can excuse me I have to go some where and girls don't follow me." Instead of going to the zeta tubes you opened a portal with your hand and went through it and the girls were about to go but the portal disappeared. Everyone one was looking at Batman but he didn't seem to care at all. Then he spoke," Nightwing will you show the new recruits to there quarters and show them around the headquarters." "Alright Batman I will and I assume you also want me to tell you when (y/n) gets back," Nightwing responded. Batman just nodded then him and the justice league left through the zeta tubes. After that everyone was going back to what they were doing but they also said 'hi' and 'welcome to the team'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry for the late chapter but I was going to ask all of you if I should transformers to this story because I'm planning to give you anther power that will be a big help for you. Your second father will be optimus prime and you will be able to contact him and you will also be able to talk to primus and the thirteen primes for extra advice. So let me know what u guys think in the comments and I will put it in the next chapter.

~Aqua outs😍🎉🎉