4:

*YOU*

"Ugh what are you doing?" I asked looking at Klay.

"It hurts... And I'm tired," he groaned getting off the treadmill.

"Ugh no, you ran for like ten minutes, at least do twenty,"

"But it hurt-"

"I mean you could sit out the next game and look like a sore loser.. Shit I can care less," I shrugged crossing my arms.

He sighed and started running on the treadmill again. A few minutes he came off and grabbed his water, then sat on the table.

"Sit up, all the way back," I said grabbing a wrap and brace. After wrapping up his ankle we headed to the gym so he could attempt to practice.

*KLAY*

"How you feel?" You asked as I limped to the bench at the end of practice.

"It still hurts but I think I'll be good,"

"Go change then come back here for ice," tlu said jotting things down in her notebook.

I nodded and headed to the locker room. The guys all sat around looking at me. "What?" I asked looking at them, putting stuff in my bag.

"Did you smash niggga?" Igoudala smirked.

"Whaattt?" I glared at Steph and Dray who were giggling like little kids, nah more like petty females. "Bro she's the trainer and I have a girlfriend guys what the heck.."

Livingston mumbled something making some of the other teammates chuckle. I stared him down taking my jacket out my duffle bag. I disliked Livingston so much, like this ugly ass nigga really thought he was the shit. He gets twenty minutes of play time and doesn't know how to act. My stats are still better regardless so I can careless, but this dude be all up in my business.

I grabbed my duffle bag, without dapping my boys up. I slipped on my under armour sandals on then walked towards the gym. I heard the sound of the ball dribbling so I stood by the bleachers to see who it was. I quietly watched as you hit four threes in a row, missing the fifth one. The ball rolled over to where I was so I picked it up throwing it back at you.

"But could you do that with a defender on you?" I smirked looking down at her and dropping my bag on the floor.

"I don't want you getting more hurt then you already are," you smirked back.

I laughed handing her the ball then contesting her shot. You hit a clean three, and I was actually impressed. I didn't see you as the type to ball. We kept shooting around, which lead to us having a three point contest.

"Damn even when I'm injured you still lose," I laughed placing the ball on the rack.

"Nah, I went easy on you, soon as you get better youre gonna take endless Ls,"

"We'll see," I chuckled sitting on the bench where she lifted my leg.

You took off the wrap, examining my foot. I looked at how beautiful you were. Man you're  everything I've ever wanted in a girl, but I still love Hannah I mean we been together for a year now.

"Did you hear me?" I heard you ask, laughing afterwards.

"Huh? Ughh no,"

"Your ankle's getting better," You laughed applying cream on it. "You should be back by Friday and you won't need crutches anym-"

"Forreal??"

"Someone's a lil excited, but yeah"

*****

* A Month Later *

*YOU*

"That's the last box," Zendaya smiled placing the box in my new apartment.

"Thank you guys so much!" I smiled looking around. I hugged each one of them.

"Ard sis, we gotta go to work, but we'll see you later,"

I thanked them once more, then watched as my cousins and brother left out my apartment.

"Bruh do you know how many cute guys are in this building?!" Daya asked locking the door behind her.

"But you have a boyfriend," I laughed.

"Doesn't mean I can't look.... Besides I was checking me out for you,"

"Yeah yeah," I jokingly rolled my eyes. Everyone was telling me that now that my life was stable, I should get into a relationship and start a family. I'm too busy with work and school, that I don't have time for that right now. Besides I was doing well on my own.

"No I'm serious, you need some action," Daya smirked. "Listen there's a mansion party that I got invited too. After my photoshoot we'll go."

"But I gotta unpack an-"

"Ugh don't want to hear it... I'll pick you up at 8," she smiled running out my door before I could say anything. I sighed and continued unpacking.

Around 6, I decided to start getting ready since I still had to rummage through my boxes and piles of clothes.  I showered and lotioned up, then got dressed in some black MK sandals, light blue ripped skinny jeans and an olive green shirt. I put on my jewelry then put on makeup.

"I'm here bitchh," Zendaya said barging into my apartment.

"In my room," I yelled out.

"Where do you think you're going like that?" She frowned.

"The party?"

"Nope, not like that. We're trying to get you a boo, and you dressing all casual," she looked through my boxes pulling out a fitted grey spaghetti strapped dress. "Wear this."

"That's too-"

"Clearly you bought it  for a reason, so wear it!"

I sighed not wanting to argue. I grabbed the dress and changed into it. I looked into the mirror seeing how much it hugged my body. I shook my head grabbing the pair of sandals that she tossed to me.

"Slayy bitchh!!" She cheesed watching me walk out the bathroom. "C'mon lets go we already late."

I nodded stepping out the house.

*KLAY*

"Niggaaaaa, she clearly played you if she was fucking around w Livingston," Dray yelled for the fifth time.

"I know but I love her," I sighed slumping down into my couch.

"Bruh you're freaking Klay Alexander Thompson! You know how many girls out there would kill for you? You can love someone else," Barnes spoke from the kitchen.

"Nah man,"

"Come to this party, you'll forget about her"

"I don't want to-"

"Nah bro, I think you'll need it," Steph spoke up.

I looked at him confused. He never encouraged us going to parties, but I guess he thought it would make me feel better.

"I'll go, if you go," I challenged. He nodded agreeing that he'd go. I guess I'll be going to this party after all, I headed to my bedroom rummaging through my bedroom to find an outfit.

Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh