13: The End

*YOU*

"Mom where's the veil??" I panicked pacing back and forth.

"Sweety it's already on your head," she chuckled walking through the hotel room.

"Oh," I said touching the top of my head.

"Aye sis you ready?" My brother said peeking his head through. "Wow!" He paused looking at me.

"Yeah I'm ready," I smiled looking at the mirror once more.

"We're so proud of you... All grown up," My brother and mother smiled each hugging me.

"Wouldn't be here without you guys," I smiled wiping a tear away.

I stepped into the living space of the hotel room, where I received many compliments from my bridal party/closest friends.

"Did I not tell you this was gonna happen," Daya cheesed handing me my bouquet and adjusting the veil. I rolled my eyes & chuckled at my bestfriend, then we left out the room.

*KLAY*

I stood at the altar with my brothers Trayce & Mychel, and bestfriends Steph & Draymond, watching as my son Alex walked down the aisle with the rings, accompanied by my father. He came up and handed me the rings. Both Alex & my dad smiled and waved at me before heading to their seats.

Everyone rose up once you appeared in the doorway. So many emotions took over once I saw you. I watched as your face lit up as you approached down the aisle while you were whispering to your brother. Damn I was really marrying you today. A tear slipped from my eyes as I realized, that I was truly marrying the woman my heart yearned for.

You smiled as I took your hand as you faced me at the altar. I was so lost in your eyes taking in your beauty and apprectiating you.

"You are beautiful," I whispered before the pastor could start.

*****

"You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor smiled, closing his bible.

I cupped your face in my hands, placing a long kiss on your lovely soft lips, as everyone in the church smiled and cheered.

Alex came running to us, so I picked him up and held your hand as we left out the church. I smiled at you once more, as we opened the door of the limo, one step closer to our bright future as a family.

THE END.