Chapter 4

Chapter 4: I'm not gay!

Steve's POV

It was the next morning, and I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what I did.

I kissed Bucky.

How could I do that? We've been friends for two days and I already ruined it. He probably hates me now, probably found the kiss absolutely disgusting! But the weird part, is that I liked it. Am I even gay?

"Mr. Rogers, Mr. Stark asks for you to join him in the kitchen," JARVIS said and I went back downstairs to see the whole place spotless.

I wish I could've blamed it on the alcohol when I kissed him, but I can't.

"Morning Steve," Tony said.

"Morning," I said getting myself a bowl of cereal.

"You know I have cameras all over the house except our rooms and bathrooms yes?" he said and I nodded already knowing where this was going.

"I was just casually looking through the monitors, when I saw a certain super soldier KISSING HIS FRIEND," he exclaimed showing me the video.

"Calm down Tony, it was nothing," I said.

"Bullshit! You like him!" he said and I laughed.

"This is not a laughing matter! I finally have the gay roommate I always wanted!" he said grinning.

"Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not gay," I said sitting down and eating.

"How can you just deny it! There is video evidence!" he yelled and I shrugged.

"You know what, this is normal. Denial is always the first stage of being gay. I was, trust me. I never pictured myself being gay, until I met Bruce. I didn't find any guy attractive until him. So when your ready to embrace the gay, let me know," he said and walked off.

"No one can know about the video!" I yelled.

"No shit Cap," he said and I rolled my eyes.

I wonder how Bucky feels right now knowing his best friend basically lip raped him.

Bucky's POV

"So, he just kissed you and left?" Sam asked while we drove to the mall to meet Wanda and Scott.

"Yes, and I can't stop thinking about it," I said sliding down in my seat.

"Dude, I knew something was going on with Steve. I've seen the way he looks at you," Sam said smirking at me.

"Eyes on the road! He's not into me, who would be? I'm practically a robot," I said lifting my metal arm up dramatically.

"If that's the case, you are the sexiest robot I've ever seen," he said and I laughed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded.

"Nope, single as a pringle. I'm fine though, when it happens it happens," he said and I nodded.

"That's a good motto," I said. All I could think about was Steve right now, he's way out of my league. He's got great hair, stunning blue eyes, and a great built. And two real arms. I'm just a screw up, with an arm that could probably hurt him without my intention.

"Maybe you're right," I said and he grinned.

"Don't get cocky now," I laughed as we got out the car and met our friends.

Being gay isn't a bad thing, it's 2016 and most people are. Hell, Tony Stark is and he was such a ladies man before. I just hope Steve doesn't think of me as a freak, plus he kissed me first so that means he must like me, unless he was just using me. But knowing him, he'd never do that to me. Like Sam said, I'll talk to him. No harm in that.