Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Merc with a Mouth

Tony's POV

"Ugh, I'm going to be sick," I said stuffing my mouth with cheerios.

"Tony, you're the one who wanted them to get together," Bruce said while I finished my cereal. The routine has changed since Steve and Bucky got together. Now when Bruce comes over in the morning, Bucky comes over as well. I love the guy, but seeing my roommate swap DNA with someone else isn't something I want to see every morning.

Steve is on the couch with Bucky, and running his fingers through his long hair and giggling like a couple of school girls. I scrunched my nose in disgust, but on the inside I'm happy for Steve. He's the one person on this earth who deserves happiness, and I'm hoping Bucky is the man for the job.

"I think it's cute," Bruce said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey lovebirds, we have 10 minutes until school starts," I said and had JARVIS start the car.

Steve, Bucky, Bruce and I all hopped into my black jeep. I have 7 cars, one for every day of the week. Call me spoiled, but the iron man suit has made me the richest teen of 2016. My parents business just added to the riches. When Steve moved in he wasn't used to all the luxury, but once he became more comfortable he turned into a mini me. He refuses to admit it, but I've influenced him.

"Jesus, just pick a song," I sighed while Steve and Bruce argued over the station.

"JARVIS, play Steve's playlist," Bucky said and we all turned to Steve who looked ready to tell JARVIS not to, but it was too late.

Just a small town girl

Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Just a city boy

Born and raised in south Detroit

He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

"Hey! I love this song," Bucky exclaimed and I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Of course he would, him and Steve like old music. I'm more into the now

"JARVIS, play my stuff," I said and then the radio was then blasted to the sound of ACDC.

Shoot to thrill, play to kill

Too many women with too many pills

Shoot to thrill, play to kill

I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will

Yeah

"SHOOT TO THRILL, WOOHOOOO," I yelled and they laughed. Rock and roll never dies.

Once we reached the parking lot to the school, everyone knew I have arrived.

Steve's POV

"Hey Cap, I see you and Bucky got together. Good for you," Sam said once we reached the steps.

"Thanks man, and I heard Stacy from history asked you to the Winter Formal," I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, she's great. You're taking Bucky I assume?" he asked and I smiled and looked over to Bucky who was chatting with Wanda.

"Of course, I've never been to the last two so now that I have the right partner to dance with, I'd be lucky to go with him," I said and the bell rang signaling first period will start in 5 minutes.

"Walk me to class?" Bucky asked and I smiled and put my arm around him and we walked inside the busy hallways with students rushing, levitating, or walking through walls to class.