: THREE

⚥         

C H A P T E R

T H R E E

        Cars were meant to make you commute to places faster. My version was - Cars was meant to make your escape even faster. 

I didn't know how I managed to drive so fast without bumping my car, and also without all the turbo but I did got home less than 10 minutes.

I parked my car abruptly and stupidly, but not too hard, hit my head on to the wheel.

Insert a flowery cuss here.

I grumbled like a bear before I let out a frustrating sigh. I shook my head and thought for something positive. Like, At least, I'm home.

I liked being home. Nothing felt good when you're home. You could do anything you like. No one's going to judge you. No one's going to stop you. No one's going to hurt you. Keeping the thought as a motivation, I hopped out of my car, grabbed both my bag and keys to my apartment. Rushing up the stairs onto the threshold of my room, I tucked in my keys through the door knob and pulled it back inside my pocket. I took a deep breath before releasing it slowly and then deepening my voice as I blurted out, "OPEN SESAMÉ!"  

 Actually, how badly I wished my door was modern as that. I stared at my non-automatic door and observed it. It was old, brown and fucked up, like me. In addition to that - you had to give a little push onto it before it opens. 

So, I breathed in through my nostrils, lifted my hands up and leveled it to my abdomen as I pushed the door with all my powers. It busted open. 

I removed my shoe and threw it beside my doormat. Trust me, I'd never been a clean freak my whole life.

Andee would constantly and nonstop nag at me whenever he'd see my apartment all looking shít-wrecked. But, yeah. Stubborn as I could ever be, I never cleaned. 

I closed the door behind me and dropped my bag on the floor and wearily threw myself in the bed. I placed my arm above my eyes and shut my eyes for a few seconds. 

I sighed in frustration and crawled on my bed as I reached for my bag to get my phone. I wonder if Andee was looking for me. I sat up and looked at the time. I texted Andee,

        'Andee, where are you?' 

After short while, I'd received a message.

      'Nopeee. Where were you, you old hag! Ms. Duvel was looking for you!'

At least, someone's looking for me. 

      'Sorry. Been suffering from a massive headache.' I lied. Evil laugh.

      'You okay?' 

      'Nope. Barely breathing.' I joked around, obviously.

      'Want some CPR? ;)' My eyes widened but I let out a laugh under my breath.

      'Awww. Thanks, honey. But I'd rather have this alone than have you suffering too.' 

      'Awww Jo.  Too much affection. I love youuuuu xx.'

      'Don't get ahead of yourself. It was just a jk.'

      ':( Right. But were all in this together, remember? Get it? I just quoted a line from a song. OK. WHATEVS. BTW don't die yet, I still have a surprise for you. ;)'