Chapter seventeen

// This book was not proofread! Sorry for the errors. I will edit it when I have the solid time. :) Enjoy reading! \\

Chapter seventeen

**************

Joey Lerman

"I...I like to... poo?"

"You like to what?" Andee narrowed his eyes with confusion.

"I like what?"

Wait what? Shit Joey. Seriously? You can just think of something more sensible than that, you pea-brain!

"You... want to poo? Oh-kay?" he agreed to disagree. "Seriously? Joey, I don't think that's what you..."

"I know what I've said!" I said abruptly.

Actually, you dont.

Of course I do. Stop talking to me, conciousness!

But you're lying. You're hurting him again.

"I am not!" I said out loud.

Nice one, Joey.

"Uh... Joey?"

Now I'm talking to both Andee and my head. I must be crazy.

Just tell him how you feel!

"Joey!" Andee called out again. I looked at him in shockness, my eyes blinking at him.

Is he mad?

You should've talk to him. Look at him, he's bloody worried.

"What's happening to you?" he said in more soft pitch now.

Because of this stupid heart of mine, that's why.

I opened my mouth to explain. But I failed and ended up talking like a fucking sealion.

"Joey, calm down. Take a deep breath and let it all out. Take your time. I can wait." Andee told me. I swallowed before fighting with my subconscious again.

"You said you can wait, right? You promise to wait." I asked him. He looked so confused but still gave me a nod with a face he might regret of agreeing himself into.

"Ok. Give me just... just a few days. Ok?"

"Few days?! Where are you.."

"You promised! I'll just test something. And it wont take that long." I gave him a reassuring smile as I make my way towards the door.

Lies.

"Joey! Is there something wrong?" he said coming closer to me.

"Yes! I mean, no. Yes! No! ugh! Just... it's me alright. Just wait."

Hold on, Andee and let me finish this.

"I gotta go." and I slipped outside the room, closing the door behind me.

Closing the distance between me and Andee.

I cant tell him yet! Not just yet.

Let me... run some tests first.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You didn't just do that?" Mel gasped and Beth's all speechless. All Beth can do was just sit there, open her eyes and blink at me. On the other hand, Mel just sinply overreacts the things.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Guess what? I just fucking did." I frowned at Mel. She scowled at me.

To my surprise, Beth cleared her throat and leaned closer.