Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

************

         I grabbed a tray and started scooping some foods on the counter and placed it on my plate. I snatched some milk and wiggled my way from the gaps of the crowd.

         I was in the middle of two overweight and horrible... people. The front guy was really tall. 'Girls love kisses' were printed and screaming across his pink shirt. It was really fitting for him.

          WTF! Why should guys like him wear something odd as... as this? Goodness Gracious! My eyes just died.

         I looked at my back to see a short guy with a lot of freckles. His hair was really, really dark. He smiled at me and it flashed out his yellow-crooked teeth. His shirt was striped, orange and there were something sticking out his nose... 

        Ew! I don't want to be here anymore!

        Don't even ask what I just saw.

        I immediately stepped out of the line and grunted as I brushed the thought out of my head. I tiptoed to see through the crowd for an empty seat.

        I kept my head down and didn't bother raising it up once I ended up sitting on the seat.

      I bumped at someone and it made me jumped on where I was standing.

      Oh, guess what? It was Clo- to the freáking - E. Oh. Don't forget about her minions.  

      Chloe and her friends… I really detested them.

     They'd bullied Mel once, just because Mel wanted them to be in their group. They made her do something really, really absurd. She didn't want to do it so she ended up getting the embarrassment. 

       She suffered almost 2 months without friends. Good thing Beth saw her and they'd become friends. And after the next year, I came to this wrecked school and they became my friends since then. Mel doesn't want to be with the "other" girls.

      She said she wanted to look like popular just being like her. We told her she was popular in our eyes and she went really sentimental and proud about it.

       "Look who's here."

       "No shít, it’s the Barbie dolls." I feigned a gasp. “Oops. I got it wrong, haven’t I? My bad, you’re Annabelle and her purple minions. Aww. Too cute to be true.”

       Chloe just sneered while she chewed her bubblegum, very flirty and very noisy – like a goat.

        "It's Kirk's Ex-girlfriend." They ignored me.

        "Yeah. Hi, I’m Ex-girlfriend. By the way, how you catching up to Kirk's attention? Still no luck?" I batted my eyes. Chloe grumbled like a bear.

        Oh. I liked that.

        "Slùt."

        "Btch."

        "Whre."

         "Uh, can someone differentiate to me the difference between those three words?" I inquired annoyingly.

        They irritatingly gasped and I unlady-like snorted.

        "You should pay more attention to classes, Ms. Lerman." Her minion with blonde hair suggest.