Chapter twenty eight

// Continuous update. Now tell me how cool is that?

Enjoy reading! xx \\

Chapter Twenty Eight

Joey Lerman

        "Wh-what?" I stammered like an idiot. Of course, I heard it. Loud. Clear.

        Andee winced as if not wanting to repeat what he had said. Frankly, I didn't wanted to hear it again myself. It almost was equivalent to asking for a break up.

        The only thing was, he was not breaking up with me. He was leaving me.

        "I'm—"

        "No. Don't." I hoarsed. "Please. Just—"

        And we both fell into the dreary silence. Wow. Just like that. Just like this. Everything would crumble down. Why do he have to leave? What's his excuse this time? Was his leave a for good? Was he leaving me? Worst, break up with me?

        "No." I said, before I knew I said it. But who gives a fuck? My boyfriend was about to leave me! "No. Were not breaking up."

        He looked at me like I just asked him which was better between Pizzas and Chocolates. "Who even said anything about breaking up? I couldn't even dare not to hold you for a day and now were talking about break ups? Hell, over my dead body." He seethed.

        I blinked. No? Okay. Then what is? "Oh-kay." I breathed. Calm your horses Lerman. "Wh—where you going? For how long? Why are you leaving? With who? Where will you st—"

        I was silenced. Guess by how. Yes. Cliché as that looked. He silenced me by kissing me. I was a bit tad mad because I was on the middle of asking him. But I didn't mind that anymore now were kissing.

        "That was a good way to shut your flytrap." He winked. I scowled at him. He laughed at me before offering for a hug. Of course, I couldn't resist him so I did. We hugged.

        "You asks so many questions. I will use that technique again."

        "You wouldn't." I glared at him through his back.

        "Watch me." He pulled me away all of the sudden and then kissed me once again before I could protest. Oh, this twat!

        "Stop, stealer! I get it. Now answer me." I chuckled.

        He sighed. "I'll be leaving for three days." He looked at my back, trying not to keep an eye contact with me. Smart ass.

        "Three days?" I repeated. He nodded his head sadly before biting his lips.

        "Okay. Three days. Three days." I said slowly as if the words were new to me. Three days? Damn that. That's so long. Will I still live? Okay. Let me alone to die.

        "Yes. And uhm, I got this acceptance letter from the other state. My mom thought it'd be good to check their university. And so I did managed to agree to that. But now that were going steady, I was starting to hate my decision." He whispered the last parts.

        No. That meant something to Andee. He was striving hard to get that

        I was sure of that. He needed that school for his career and I just cant come and be like, 'No Andee. Leave your dream for me.' Wow. What a bitch.

        I felt like crying. Then there it was. It was not a mourning tears. Nor a sad tears. It was a tears of joy. I never felt so happy for him. "B-babe? Please don't cry. Look, if you don't want me to go I'll—"