Chapter ten

(MUSIC IS NOT MINE. Play the music ----> It helps with the mood of the story! Enjoy!)

Chapter ten

***********************

 JOEY LERMAN POV

        Friday came, TGIF as what they would always say.

        It was Mel’s party and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited.

        The three of us planned to go to the party together but since Andee’s friends are picking him up at his house, it was just going to be Ellis and I and we had planned to just meet at Mel’s house instead.

        I sighed and grabbed my bag, collected all my notes and headed outside the room.

        While walking on the narrow corridors, I saw them again. The typical mean girls in their pink shirts, tight jeans, thick make-ups and pink lipsticks. I paused and my jaws tightened.

        Due to reflex, I immediately spun and walked away pretending not to see their hideous faces. I didn’t want to talk to them. 

        "Hey, ex-girlfriend!"

        But sad to say, they did noticed me.

         I paused and bit my lower lip, grasping my books tighter on my chest, praying that they’d just go away.

        I closed my eyes and sighed.

        "Look here, slút-face. We're talking to you." Someone grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around, making me face Chloe and her underlings. 

        "What do you want, Chloe?" I rolled my eyes and grunted, trying to sound really tired so they would just leave.

        "We want part two." Cloe said, her thin eyebrows rose. She crossed her arms across her big chest.

        "Part two... Of what?" I played dumb.

        "Stop acting as if you don’t know." She sneered

        She took a step. And another, stepping closer and closer until my back touched the cold wall. It was difficult to run now.

        I gazed at Chloe, clutching my stuff even tighter against my chest. My hands were sweating but I didn't avoid her malicious stare.

        Chloe stretched her arm and slammed her palms into the walls, just above my ears and slowly drifted her body close to mine, making it sure that she was blocking my way and making it a zero chance for me to escape.

        "You embarrassed us in front of tons of people. Including Kirk and Andee, you know?" She said, beaming at her nails. I glared at her as I breathed hard. I bet she could nearly see my chest rising and falling in anger.

        "Let's make a deal, ex-girlfriend. If you stay out of Kirk's way, we'll stay out of your way." She said as she squeezed my cheeks. I abruptly snapped my head away and glared at something besides them. I didn’t even want to look at them, but I still did. 

        "Kirk,” I seethed. “Is all yours. Just stay away from me and my friends." I said, looking straight and deep through her eyes. She chuckled near my ear.  

       "Good. Then it's a deal then. If we ever see you talking to Kirk again, we'll hunt you down and make your life even more wretched." She whispered.