Chapter twenty four

// Not proofread!

Enjoy reading though! xx \\

Chapter Twenty - Four

Andee Moran

        It was embarrassing how I ended up falling asleep at Joey's house yesterday. And I did too forgotten that I had said a very embarrassing thing.

        'If you were a dream. Then I wouldn't want to wake up.'

        What. The. Actual. Fuck?

        Very corny.

        I did knew she heard it clearly because she ended up slapping me. Hard. Though it didn't sting that longer. It was painful. It soon vaporized away from my cheeks when I saw her smiled when I told her that. I do remember her smiling at that. Okay. I don't know. Maybe I was still clearly asleep. Half-asleep. Whatever.

        My head was resting on my arms. And I was half listening tentatively at my teacher and the rest of my brain was consequently floating around and stuck at Joey's body. It somehow managed to think about Joey over and over again.

        Yesterday was a bit of like a start of our friendship. I get it. She didn't forgive me yet. But she wasnt ignoring me like last few days. I was starting to get my hopes up once again. And I knew Joey. She wouldn't let me down.

        The bell rung and the students then grabbed their backpack and our teacher was shouting to us, though it was clear that neither of us was listening. I was trying. I swear. The whole time. But damn, Joey just seriously had this big effect on me.

        It's not like I'm complaining or anything.

        "Hey, dude." It was JC.

        "Yeah?" I managed to said, pushing my bag up my shoulder.

        "You look good with the earring. Such a bad-ass look." He tapped my shoulder and squeezing it a little. I grinned at him.

        "Where's Austin? That dickhead." I muttered.

        "With his girlfriend. Where else would he be?"

         "Touché." I shrugged.

        We were just basically walking through the narrow hallways. Students was squeezing their way, others were flirting— eating each other faces off. PDA. Such a bad habit now. Some students tried to bully the others. Some just remains a wallflower.

        What a life in senior. I would probably miss this. Though, I wasn't able to see an lot of good things now, my past memories do inform me then and then that I did had a blast with my highshoool life.

        "Have you decided about that school?" JC asked as if he had read my mind. 

        "Uhm... I thought of checking it out next week. I have nothing that important next week so... yeah." I said.

        "Man, Congrats. I'm happy for you."

        "Me too. Hey, Imma catch up on you and Austin at the room. Going to my locker first to get my lunch."

        "Still scared about cafeterias?" JC wriggled his eyebrows. I swear, I'll shave it someday.

        "Fuck you man. And actually no." I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

        I learnt to conquer it when I went to see Joey that one time.

        Okay. Now, it's Joey again.