Chapter 11

Sometimes it's hard to know you aren't alone. To know you truly aren't the only person that feels the same way you do.
So here's me...
I make a wish every night on the first started I see, at 11:11, 12:34, and 3:33.
I wish Alex and I knew how to dance so he could spin me round and round.
I wish I could caprure the woods perfectly on canvas but never can.
When I get overwhelmed or upset, I like to sit in the dark and just close my eyes.
I dress up and do my makeup because I hope that at least someone will notice.
I plan out my outfits the day before I hang out with Alex usually.
I love the color lavender so much, I painted my bedroom walls that color.
I don't see many people as evil or, "bad," I just see them as people with reasons I can't fully understand.
I love minecraft, but no one really knows it besides Alex and my siblings.
I hate change.
I'm in love with pomskies and Australian Shepherd husky mixes.
I wish I could pull off dark brown hair.
Vegeta from Dragon Ball is my favorite.
I was bullied A LOT in middle school but now everyone seems to like me in high school.
I used to sing a lot, but I haven't lately
Goats and cows are just utterly adorable to me.
I could live off just soup.
Sometimes when I look out at the stars, I imagine they're little pin holes in a big velvety sheet to a whole better world.
I love Disney movies.
I'm in love with the idea of love. One where the boy picks you up and spins you around and tells you he missed you.
I hate not being right.
And I can't wait to start my life...