Epilogue: Done For You

It had been almost ten years since the defeat of F.E.A.R. by the Legion of the Black. New Hollywood had flourished out of barren wasteland, and lush greenery and forests now covered much of the area. The city had been mostly rebuilt, and transport from before F.E.A.R.'s reign had been reintroduced.

Ashley and Amber had never married, but were in a very happy commitment to each other. They had two children, Bethany Rose and Asher Blake Purdy. CC and Eve had married and now had a daughter, Christina Mora. Eve's flashbacks had almost completely subsided, now. Sometimes they still hit her, but she was far better at controlling them than she had been when we'd first met her. Sammi and Jinxx had gotten married only a few days after we'd overthrown F.E.A.R. They had two daughters, Alexia Heidi and Jade Samantha Ferguson. Jake and Ella were also married with four children; Melissa Harmony, Gwendolyn "Gwen" Estelle, Melody Holly and Mark Jacob "Jay" Pitts. Andy and I had been married for nine years, and had three children, Patricia Amy, Raven Andrea and Andrew Spencer Biersack. I had kept going by "Danielle" after the last day at the camp. There was no point in dwelling on the tragedy that had led me to take the name "Raven".

Andy and I had been reciting the story of the Wild Ones to our children for the past few weeks. It was nothing they hadn't already heard in history class, but we'd decided they should know more about it than just the battles.
'Mom, why did it take you and Dad so long to get together?' Raven asked me. I smiled, fondly, at Andy.
'Because we didn't always get along,' I answered, honestly.
'It's true. She even punched me once, though I was being obnoxious at the time,' Andy added. I couldn't help but laugh at the memory.
'You certainly were,' I agreed.
'Can you still do the things you were talking about earlier? Reading minds and stuff? What about you, Dad? Do you still see the future?' Andrew asked, excitedly. I smiled, softly.
'No. That went away with the downfall of The Matriarch,' Andy replied.
'I'm glad, to be honest. It was horrible having to concentrate on not listening to everyone's thoughts all the time,' I told them.

'But why did you do it all? I mean, you could have just kept running. You didn't have to overthrow F.E.A.R., or put The Voice in prison,' Patricia asked.
'We would never have been free that way, though,' I reminded her. Andy gave her a much simpler answer.
'It was all done for you.'

AN:// This is the last chapter of Done For You. Thanks so much for sticking around, especially with my haphazard updates. I've been working on this story for almost three years now, and I'm really happy with how it's turned out, even if it's not quite how I originally expected. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed Dani's story.

-xo, Emily