Chapter Six: The Battle

"For Brylienta!" Screamed Jacob, running at the hordes of skeletons, armed with nothing but a sword. He ran up to one of the skeletons and sliced it's head in half. As he decapitated skeleton after skeleton, skeletal dragon slowly crept up behind him.

"Jacob! Look out!"

The Dragon pounced.

As Jacob was being held down by it's massive claws, his sword was a few feet off to the right of him, just out of reach. he looked upward at the dragon, and there was a sickly green ball of flame growing in it's throat.

As the fireball was seemingly about to explode, the dragon's growling abruptly stopped. 

Jacob got up, and he saw Alexandra holding her sword, with the machete stuck in the dragon's spinal cord. The dragon suddenly stood up, and flung Alexandra off it's back. Before it could cause any more destruction, Jacob shoved his sword into it's neck, and it burst into that glowing purple dust. Jacob collected it into his pocket, and stood up.

"Well?"

Around them, the village was in flames. people were desperately attempting to put out their houses. Thanks to Jacob, Alexandra, the Druid, and Ivel, none of the villagers had died, though many were seriously injured.

The two heroes went off on a search for the glowing orb.