Chapter Eleven: The Raiders

Aaaaaauuuugh!!!"

Jacob materialized out of mid-air and fell on his face. Alexandra reformed just a few meters to his right, and she landed perfectly on her feet.

They looked at their surroundings, and figured out that they were at the edge of the village. They immediately started looking through the destruction around them. Under a pile of boards, they found Ivel, bloody from his head down.

"Ivel! What happened!?" screamed Alexandra, leaning him up against a nearby hut.

"Barbarians... Attack... Village..." Groaned Ivel, "Got... Past... Defenses..."

"Where did they go?" Questioned Jacob.

"Everywhere..."murmured Ivel, before falling into a unconscious sleep.

Jacob and Alexandra ran off toward the town hall, where Iralnar, the seer, gave his prophecies.

"Iralnar!" yelled Alexandra, running up the stairs to the podium where he stood. "We need a guarding spell!"

"Well, Ok. Voskadtr Intillecia... Karaschal!" He chanted as his eyes glowed a bright glistening blue.

Suddenly, there was a blast of energy as a shining veil covered the town.

"Thanks!" yelled Jacob, running out the polished double doors when suddenly, a club came down on his head.

"Jacob!" screeched Alexandra, before the imposter Iralnar brought a chair down on her, too.