CHAPTER THIRTEEN-NOW

We walked around the building for 30 minutes, and there was no sign of anyone. It looked like they had been here recently but they weren't here right now. "Damn it!" I yelled at I threw the key on the floor. We had been fooled. This was all false, Taha's group might not have even lived here! They were just trying to get us away from the FBI department so we couldn't protect anyone. "Come on we gotta go to the other building! I can't be too late! We have to try!" I said as we ran outside the building. I slammed the door shut behind me and didn't even lock it. As we ran back to the cars we passed several risers. They swung their arms at us right before we shot them down. We got in the cars and John sped off at full speed with the others following behind us. "I can't believe I fell for it!" I yelled in the car. "Aaron, we fell for it too! It's not just your fault!" John said. "It's ok! Calm down!" Becky yelled.

We pulled up to the building closest to the cemetery. I slammed the car door loudly. "Their cars aren't even here!" I yelled. "There could be some hiding inside, we might not be able to find the whole group, but finding some is better than finding none." Joe said. "Ok whatever!" I said as I stormed into the building. We ran past the needles and blood smeared on floor and went up to floor that we had met the group on. "Just show yourselves! I'm done with this bullshit of yours!" I yelled. Becky walked into one the rooms and held up her gun, John followed her and help his gun up behind her. Joe stayed behind me.

Blake walked into a hallway full of rooms with door hinges on the door frames, but there were no doors. Blake heard something that sounded like shoes digging into the ground. Blake walked closer to the room where the noise was coming from, he thought it was one of Taha's group members. "...Hello..." Blake said nervously before he stepped any closer to the room. The noise stopped. Blake walked into the room and his jaw dropped as soon as he saw the girl. Blake stood in the door as he looked at the girl handcuffed with duct tape over her mouth. The girl was in black heels and black lingerie. The girl looked up at Blake. Her eyes were filled with fear. The girl's dark brown hair fell in her face as she looked away.

Blake didn't know what to do. He walked over to her and she tried squirm away from him. They both looked up at each other and Blake saw the tears in her eyes. "It's ok...I'm not gonna hurt you..." Blake said to the girl. The girl looked like she didn't believe him. Blake took out his knife and the girl's eyes widened. "...It's ok..." Blake said as he cut the handcuffs off her. The girl backed away as soon as the handcuffs were cut. She slowly pulled the duct tape off her mouth. "...My name is Blake, what's yours?" Blake asked the girl. The girl didn't respond. Instead she tried to stand up but she fell right back over. "Let me help you..." Blake said as he held out his hand to her. She refused to take it. She looked down at the ground and started crying. "...My name is Camila." She said quietly.

"We aren't here to hurt you...we're here to help...come back with us..." Blake said. "...You guys are from the FBI department aren't you...?" Camila asked through the tears. "Yeah we are..." Blake answered. "It's too late...they are already there, they're gonna attack..." Camila said. "...Trust me I know...I know it's too late, but it's not too late for us to help you..." Blake said to her. Camila looked up at him. "Everything is gonna be ok, I promise you." Blake said as he held out his hand. Camila took his hand. Instead of walking on her own she jumped into Blake's arms and Blake caught her. "Thank you..." Camila said. Blake wondered how someone could do this to such a beautiful girl.

"Hey guys...I think I found someone..." Blake said as he walked into the hallway with Camila in his arms. My immediate response was to hold up my gun and get ready to shoot, but when I saw it was a girl, I thought of what the man who had lied to us said. "You're dealing with the man that rapes his sister." He had said. This must have been Taha's sister. I put away my gun and tried not to scare her, she already looked frightened enough. "I'm Aaron,...this is John, Becky, and Joe. We're gonna help you..." I said to her. The girl quietly nodded but didn't say anything. "There obviously isn't anyone in here..." John said. "We should just go back now..." Becky said.

We all got in the cars and drove away from the building. If Taha and his group weren't here, then where were they? I looked down at my walkie talkie and remembered that I gave the other one to Luke. I slowly turned the volume up. I could hear static on the other end of the walkie talkie. "...Dad!..." I heard coming from the other end. I looked over at John and Becky. They immediately knew what was going on. Taha had attacked our FBI department. "..Luke, what's going on!" I said into the walkie talkie. I got no response. I started to think about all the possible things that could go wrong, what if Luke or Charlotte died? It would be all my fault. I left them there alone, I left them to die.