"Just For Tonight."

Hey guys. So here's my first one shot! This takes place after Carry On and Simon goes to a Normal university. (It takes place in his apartment with Penny)
----------------------------------
~Baz~
I could feel the frustration radiating off of him. "Simon. I think you should take a break." He tore his eyes away from his biology text book to look at me, his eyebrows still furrowed in concentration. "Baz, I really need to get a good grade on this test. I need to study." I sighed, there was nothing I could do to distract him now. Unless... I rolled over to my side of the bed and opened the cabinet. After rummaging around there for a minute, my hands grasped the familiar packaging of a cigarette box.
~Simon~
"No." I said firmly the minute I saw what Baz held. He shrugged and lay back down on the bed, next to me.

'What is he doing?'

He was propped up on one elbow while I was sitting up. We grew to be comfortable around each other now. Before it was slightly awkward but now, honestly, it felt normal. It's been a year after all. I was wearing boxers and a t shirt since I planned to study all night(Might as well be comfortable, right?) I allowed myself a moment to look at Baz. He was looking down as he opened the box and slid a cigarette out. His hair was like a curtain around his face.
I went back to studying until I felt his fingers walking up my thigh. When he did things like this it still got to me.(comfortable my arse.) I tried to suppress a smile.
~Baz~
Like I didn't notice that. I smirked and withdrew my hand. Palm up, I summoned a fire that burned right above my fingers. After setting the roll alight I brought it to my lips, taking a long drag and exhaled a puff of smoke.(it's been a while since I smoked) Sensing Simon's hesitation I looked up at him. "Simon. Just for tonight. You know, I probably won't allow you to do it again after this one time. You need to relax."
Giving in, he took the cigarette from me and balanced it between his index and middle finger and pursed his lips around it, breathing in. He released the smoke with a sigh. (Non smokers don't take long to....reach their happy place?) I sat up straighter and shifted closer to him. Stealing the cigarette as his hands found their place at the crook of my neck and waist. He pressed his lips to mine and again(for the millionth time) I felt fireworks explode behind my closed eyes. I pulled away from him, only to inhale the smoke once again. He leaned back as I blew it out.

~Simon~
He's always been this beautiful. I stare at him in, almost, awe. He was always so sure of himself. I smiled to myself as I felt his hand glide up my shoulder to my neck. I leaned in but instead of making our lips meet, I put my forehead against his. "Baz?" I whispered. "Mmh?" He replied. "You've always been a pyromaniac." I half joked. He snickered and said, "Only because you were the sun, love."

THE END!!! *disclaimer I don't promote smoking and smoking is bad and leads to death. Baz is a vampire so it doesn't harm him FYI.* Anyway That was short. Sorry but it was my first. Tell me what you think and how I could improve. Don't hesitate to request a type of one shot, a scenario you want these two munchkins in. That'll be all for this chapter. Love you guys!

Update: I hit a 100+ reads on this chapter!!!! Thank you💕

Update: I HIT 200 READS ON THIS OMG TJANK YOU SO MUCH