"I see us."

Hey guys! I just had an idea, thought it would make a good chapter. Hope you guys like it!

----------------------------------

~Simon~
I was literally a history project.
The new professor of Magickal History invited me (and allowed me to bring one other person) to narrate the exact series of events that occurred on The Day.

Baz thinks it's a good idea because it'll give me a break from lounging about the house. (Well it isn't so much of a house. More like a flat.) (It is a flat) But I can tell he is uneasy about letting me go back because it's where I lost my magic. Where I became a Normal. And I was invited to talk about it.

Anyway. I took Baz along because I needed someone to anchor me. Hold me down. To earth. Not because I'd get ahead of myself, but because I was scared that I might find myself empty after pouring everything out into this and float away. 

We're in the car, with a cabbie driving. Baz is completely lost in his new book which leaves me with my thoughts.

We reached and somehow, the magic wards didn't make me go completely mental. (Maybe because I was a guest.)

As soon as we were escorted to our room we flopped down on the bed together. And Baz let out a huge sigh, tangling his fingers in my hair. "Merlin, I didn't think it would be this hard."

I frowned in his direction. "What's so hard? We haven't even been here for ten minutes!" I half joked.

He smiled at me, half heartedly. "I know, it's just that back here with you should feel familiar. But it feels so, I don't know,—alien."

I nodded my head in agreement. I understood what he meant. "Well Baz, I'm sure it depends on the situations and the emotions." I said.
He pulled away a little to look at me. "Snow, that was actually smart." He smirked.

I smiled smugly. "I try, Tyrannus." I felt him cringe next to me. I laughed and cuddled closer. We heard a knock on our door. We sprung up as if electrocuted. (Old habits die hard.)

I tried not to squeak as I answered. "Come in."

Headmistress Bunce walked in, smiling. "Hello boys."
Baz flashed a quick smile at her while I let my grin free and greeted her with a "Good afternoon Headmistress Bunce."
I heard Baz cough "Brown nose." behind me but I chose to ignore him.

We politely listened to her instructions.
After about twenty minutes she got up. Before leaving she paused at the door. "You know I'm always here boys. Talk to me when you need to. And just a word of caution: I wouldn't go wandering around in the dark." And with that she left.

                   ~Baz~
I shot Simon a puzzled look. "What do you think she means?" I asked. He shrugged with a perplexed expression on his face. I roll my eyes and pull him back onto the bed. He looked down at the sheets, thoughtfully. I could see what he was thinking. It was in his eyes.

I lifted his chin with my finger, bringing his eyes to meet mine. Once his brilliant blue eyes were looking directly into mine, I caressed his cheek cupping it with a hand.

I leaned forward slowly and kissed him. He responded with the softness I was providing him with.

We broke apart for air before it became intense. And I tilted my head to look him. (And I mean really look at him, though I had done it so many times before.)
"You know Simon, no matter how much you think you'll relive it when you start to speak about it, you'll realise that it's for the best. You'll get it off your chest."