Make A Wish

~Baz~
I couldn't do this. I was completely torn. I knew that if I found the killer, I'd murder them. I can't touch humans. My father would...well he'd disown me.

Of course I wanted to find them, but I wouldn't be able to control my rage. I barely have any self control now. I feel vulnerable.

And then there's Snow.

Snow.

Sitting right next to me. Crowley, who'd have thought he'd be helping me find my mother's murderer?

My mother's murderer.

I close my eyes for a second, and I faintly hear my heart throb, and Snow. I hear Snow.

I get out of the car and run. Not giving a flying fuck about the direction in which I'm going in...or Snow following closely behind.

I run into the forest, my tears streaming down my face. I don't cry. I hardly cry. "Coward." I head the voice inside my head say. An aborted sob escapes my lips. I tune towards the tree next to me and set fire to it.

Unable to stop, I'm setting fires to all trees surrounding me.

"Baz, stop. You're flammable." I hear my stepmother say.

I stop, breathing hard, and wipe my tears away. I sit under a tree. I can feel the heat trying to get me. The fingertips if the hands of death brush against my face.

I hear footsteps running towards me, yelling my name. Snow, in all his heroic glory.

"Baz..." He falters.

He's talking and I hear myself reply, not registering anything, my one thought is just to burn.

Until he walked towards me and bends down, hovering over me.

I can see how long his eyelashes are, how disgustingly earnest his blue eyes are.

Now my only thought is to kiss him.

And as he leans down, towards me, his eyes flutter close.

And my heart stops.

He kisses me, and I don't feel less vulnerable, but I feel less confused. For those moments, I feel my heart beat again. I feel the blood running through my veins.

He pushes his lips forward into mine and I do the same.

At first I thought it was my blood rushing to my cheeks but I realised, I don't blush. I feel the heat on my neck and remember the fires.