CH 11 End of a Chapter

Fox's POV-

Fox's POV-

Sitting on the sand with Dylan between my legs as we watch the twins ride the waves is amazing. I have been really enjoining the closeness that Dylan and I have shared over this weekend. I don't want to leave today at all, i don't think any of us do. And I sure don't want this weekend to end ever but sadly we have to go home and back to the real world in a few short hours.

Austin is talking to Shawn and Brandi about there college courses they start in two weeks as Dylan and I just cuddle on the blanket next to them. Dylan has been usually quite all day, I think he is just as sad about leaving as I am. "Are you cold sweetie?" Dylan nods and I pull the corner of the blanket over us. "Hmm that's better I can't believe we leave in a only a couple of hours." I nod. "I know but we had a good summer and we will have an even better fall plus we can always come back one weekend soon." Dylan just shrugs and I just hold him tighter.

Austin starts catcalling us. "Ohh what are you two doing under that blanket over there something kinky I hope?" He teases while everyone laughs. "Oh shut up Austin." Dylan chides. The twins walk up to us soaking wet and start drying each other off being extra suggestive and looking like they belong in a prono just for Austin's benefit. I laugh as I watch Austin and Brandi stare and drool. Shawn pushes Brandi's shoulder. "Damn woman you don't even look at me that way." He sulks. "Oh honey I would have if there were two of you." She finally looks away and rubs Shawn's back.

It's been a wired two days with the twins trying to kill Austin with sexual tension and Austin trying his best to be ignore them but failing time and time again. It's been the running joke all weekend when Austin is going to fall back into bed with them but he has held strong all weekend despite the twins best efforts. Finally the twins sit with us and shake their wet hair on Dylan and me. "Ugh really guys?" Dylan complains.

"Is everyone ready to head to the house and make sure we got everything and hit the road?" I ask as the sun starts to set low in the sky. Everyone nods so we pack up our stuff and walk back to the beach house one final time this summer.  The twins go shower while the rest of us due a final walk through the house. Austin checked out of his hotel this morning so his stuff is already in the car with mine and Dylan's.