Chapter eight

A/N This chapter is five years into the future and she is now 17 years old. Thanks!

Chapter eight: 

I was no longer that little girl I once was. I am faster, stronger, smarter. I've found out a few things in the last five years. One of them being I am a vampire.

My powers were revealed on my 15th birthday. And Stephan and Dad told my I was a vampire and they were too.

I can read minds. Not like just the same clan. Everyone. It's a blessing and a curse. Stephan can see bits of the future. But it's not entirely reliable. See the future can change. He goes into a trance and often draws what he sees.

His gift so far has revealed secrets of the future and they were true. not all of them. But most. It's a little bit creepy when they involve you but we can get over it.

Dad is a special type of vampire. He can enter your mind and change it any way he wants. He could make you think you were the queens daughter and you would swear and believe that you were. He could make you forget your past and who you were.

It can only be used by the best vampires. It could be used for bad. That's why dad has to watch his temper. I can't remember most of my past. The age twelve down my memories are blurry. I don't remember what happened.

I assume dad entered my mind. I don't really care. Nothing was really that important in that time frame. Not as important as this.

It was my 17th birthday yesterday. I am now stronger than ever. Since my 15th birthday Dad and Stephan have had me training. And today I would complete my second major mission.

Training for what you might ask?

Well I've been highly trained by many vampires not just Stephan and dad more. They have all trained me to hunt and kill werewolves.

We used to be the top race. We used to rule over all magical creatures. The werewolves hunted our kind to near extinction. Only few of us remained. But we rose from the ashes and created a new beginning.

We swore that our kind would rule once again. Therefore we have to gather an army and take over the werewolf race. As they did to us 100s of years ago. We will get our revenge. And bring their kind to the dust.

Soon we are taking a trip to England where we will be hunting vampires. We're going to be staying there for a year at most. I will be attending school there. And Stephan already has a job interview.

We don't need to get jobs but we don't want to seem suspicious so e put up with working. We will be living in a small town. Near the forests and a river. Its a small town population about 1000. 300 attend the school I'll be going to. 50 go to preschools. 250 live in retirement homes and 400 work.

Lets just say we did our research. The numbers are a little rough and perhaps not correct but its close enough.

Soon we will start our adventure!

It's so short! I'm really sorry I just wanted to get something up for you guys. Vote comments and please follow me!