Chapter five

Chapter five

Lie: I'm little miss perfect

"But Dad"!

"No buts Sierra".

"Stephan"!

"Sorry Sierra for once I agree with him. You shouldn't be hanging out with this boy".

"There's nothing going on Steph besides I'm a tough girl", I say giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Not tough enough", I heard dad mumble.

"You want me to get stronger them I can go on the mountain with him"?

"No! You are not going and that's final"!

Dad storms out of the room slamming the door leaving Steph and I alone in silence. It was nice but too silent for us. Normally we're bouncing off the walls.

I stare at him out of the corner on my eye. He keeps clenching and then unclenching his eye brows. Like he was trying to make up his mind about something.

After about three minutes of silence he leaves too. He just says a few simple words.

"No, means no Sierra".

The thing is though. I think it was those words that decided my decision before I had even considered the consequences.

I rang up Jake. "You still cool for this afternoon"?

"Yeah. You"?

"I'll be there".

I hated lying to friends so I just left out the details.

"I'll meet you at the docks at 5:00pm sharp".

"You got it Sierra. See you then".

"Bye".

"Bye".

I put my phone down and smile. This would have to be the funniest thing I've done in a long time! I can not wait!

It's so short I know! I'm sorry. I'm working on some other stories at the moment and I only had like fifteen minutes to write so I got this up for you. We got back from Aussie today! It was awesome. And hot. All you Australia's out there you are so lucky! Please comment on the one place you would love it go to. Your dream vacation!

Thanks guys! Vote, comment and follow me!