Chapter One

I decided to the pizzeria early to see what it was like. So far, everything seemed fine. Everyone was having a good time, but I could've sworn that I heard the animatronics say something else. I disregarded it as something else until a young boy came up to me. He looked exactly as the boy I saw in the dream, except a bit smaller.

"Sir, how come the suits are acting up?" He asked.

"Those suits are perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with them." I replied to the child.

"But they say bad things about death!" He replied back, almost tearing up. "Just stay calm, I'll get someone to help you," I assured. The child ran back to his dad, his only parent. I found a nearby employee, asking, "A child told me that the animatronics are saying bad things. Are they usually like this?" He turned his head towards me, looking unphased. "Heh, you're telling me this? I've known about this place. Children kidnapped and killed, murder scenes, and souls possessing these prototypes. This place has all the weird shit. Of course, they're all lies," he chuckled as he went back to work.

I refused to listen anymore and headed towards the office. I sat down on the chair, arms crossed. and looked through the security monitors. The office looked like a mess: papers scattered, wires hanging down from the ceiling, and a plastic cupcake sitting on top of an unused monitor. I looked through the security monitors, watching as the animatronics performed. Everyone had a good time. It was honestly just a stupid job just having to act like you know what the place is. Unfortunately, this wasn't my first time in Freddy's. I already knew that those lies were absolutely true. I really wanted to stay in the office just to think. Instead, I just went back out because I didn't want to get caught. It was already too late. The employees had seen me go to the office. I ignored them, but they didn't ignore me. They told their supervisor, who then walked towards me. 

"Hey, what are you doing in there? It's off limits until it's night time!" A voice said.

I saw the figure: it was the supervisor. Or it could have been a security guard, who knows. He was wearing a purple police uniform and wore a purple police hat. I got to say, he looked sort of sketchy, but I sort of disregarded it as something else. He hid his eyes with his hat, lowering it. "If it isn't the new nightguard," he said.

"Hey, I thought I was on-" I said as I was cut off. "Yeah, yeah. But first, you need to do a favor for me." He touched the suits. "Wait a minute, who are you?" I questioned as he stepped back from the animatronics.

The animatronics turned on, commencing something. "Don't worry about me. Touch the rest of them," he ordered. "Fine. If I'm injured, you're paying for my hospital bills," I said in a stern voice. I touched the rest of the animatronics. "There you go. Now I've gotta manage the rest of the place. Don't do anything stupid," he walked away as he continued to supervise.

The animatronics turned on and started to act out. As I touched them one by one, I saw an elevator behind them. I walked towards the elevator without anyone noticing and walked into it. It looked kind of spacious and big. Inside of it, it had a Dance poster of an animatronic ballerina, a medium-sized speaker, a big red button, and some larger pipes. I didn't know this place had an elevator, I thought to myself. I inspected the elevator, finding an empty wooden basket, a small doll, and a broken HandUnit. These things were so old, but this looked like a newer one. I went over to the large red button and pushed it. As I pushed the button, I went down so suddenly because the elevator dropped. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed my lungs out and fell to the ground with a thud. I felt like I had almost broken my back.

As the shaft came to a stop, I notice that it was very dark and very silent. I walked out of the shaft and grabbed my pocket flashlight. I turned it on and I knew where I was going. I noticed that some construction tape blocked the elevator entrance, but there was a small vent door under it. Suddenly, out of the darkness, I saw a shadow of a tall figurine. "Hello there," the man's voice introduced. "Gah! Where'd you come from?" "My mother's belly," he said, sarcastically.

He also had brought a flashlight with him and turned it on. "Kid, the things you will see, are just prototypes. So don't worry. Even when you die, you'll become part of the family, heh," his chuckle turned into something like a burst of evil laughter. "Part of the family? What family?" I questioned the Purple Man. "The Fazbear family," he answered as we crawled into the vent. "This way, now," he waved towards me. We both crawled into the vent and went into a surveillance room of some sorts. "What is this?" I asked. "Don't worry about that, just follow me again," he waved as we both went into a vent again. "Here we go," he kicked the right side of the vent open, revealing a secret passageway. We went into a small room with several items covered in rags. "Now look at these babies," he went towards the large rag.

He pulled the rags, revealing several different animatronics from each generation and each rendition of the Fazbear company. All the old Freddy's animatronics and even those from Fredbear's. I got to say that it looked awesome at first, but what would happen afterward, thank God I didn't see those things again for a while.

"These are the older versions from way back. I don't know how long they've been here. Just in case there's some trouble," he described them, dusting them off one by one. "Real nice, aren't they?" I couldn't believe my eyes at first.

"How long have they been here?" I asked him, moving closer to inspect these suits. "Since the beginning of the company. You wouldn't believe how old these suits are," he looked at the suits as he went to turn on the lights. It looked like we were in a storage unit of some sorts like one of those things you pass by on the high way. "Where are we?" I asked. "This is the lower offices. Here, we do the files, documents, and unfortunately, bills. But, we also keep miniature toy models in these cabinets for children to play with. Unfortunately, no one's been here for a long time. Time passes quickly, yeah? Meet me back up to the first floor when you're done," he waited by the entrance of the vent. I looked around, finding files, cabinets that I couldn't open, and a set of buttons on a desk. Firstly, I inspected the animatronics. They were made of leather and plastic. Their endoskeletons looked rustic, almost decaying. I looked into the eyes of the old Freddy, who looked bigger than the one upstairs. I really wanted to interact with the suits, but maybe another time. I walked back towards the man as he smoked a cigarette. "You're done now?" he asked. "Yeah," I answered. "Alright then, follow me," he walked towards the desk and pressed one of the buttons, revealing a hidden stairwell. We went back up to the first floor, using the stairwell, as I met him there. The man said, "Come back tonight. You won't wanna miss a night, would you?" "Yeah, I think I get it. But what about the other animatronics?" I asked. "Oh, those ones? Don't worry about them. They won't activate, unless... Nevermind, then. See you tomorrow," he waved as he walked outside. Then we left the establishment and parted ways. I headed home and came back in at 11:58 P.M.

Oh, what a day. But tonight was unlike any other.