Chapter Six

It was three o'clock, the party's about to start now. 

"Hello everyone! My name is Henry and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! This is the last event of the day folks!" the owner welcomed. "Alright, John. When you get out there, you might see a large crowd of kids." James said to me on my earpiece. "Alright, I'm going there now," I said to James. I walked to the large crowd of kids near the dining area. "I mean, you're not wrong about the kids," I replied. The whole pizzeria looked like a dump from all the greasr stains and crumpled tissues. "Hold on, I'm detecting something..." As soon as he told me, I heard an elevator door opening in the distance. Something was about to cone, but I didn't know what it was. I slowly looked behind me as the parents and the kids enjoyed the band. "Oh no, James. This is not gonna go down well," I told him, nervously. "Why?" He asked me.

"Because... they're here," I responded.

"You mean the animatronics that aren't used anymore? They can't be. They're programmed to only be on at night. Unless..." I suddenly had the thought about the withered Spring Bonnie suit. William must've turned it on, or, like before, he must've used it again. But all those scars on his body, would he really want to go through all that again? Suddenly, out of the dimly lit area, Baby camr running towards me arms wide open. Baby grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the dining area near the stage. "I'm sorry, it's for your own good," she looked down at my body. The kids moved back as I was thrown in front of the stage. The bulky animatronic slowly walked towards me, eyes red. They turned around to see what was happening. As they looked, they saw the four Funtime animatronics with the same colored eyes as Baby. The parents started to scream, yell, grab their kids, and tried to evacuate the building. The animatronics tried to attack and even kill some the parents. Just as the animatronics were roaming about, James came and helped me up. "John! Are you alright? Someone must've activated the suits." 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. Someone must've and I think I have a guess..." I heard manly laughter in the darkness. I turned around, only to see that William wasn't dead.

That son of a bitch.

"Well, if it isn't my assistant. I trusted you with a billion dollar project in my hands, and you just let it go out the front door," William said. "William? No, this can't be happening right now. You won't free them, William. Not this time and not ever," Henry feared. "You ruined my plans, John. Remember how I said I was going to let them free? Look what you've done! My creations are going to ruin and it's all because of you. I couldn't kill you back at that mall in Hurricane, so let me kill you here right now."

He moved his hands towards his back, revealing a sheathed knife. He unsheathed his knife, threw the cover away, and ran towards me with it. He tried to slash me with it, but I grabbed his arm and tried to resist. He pushed me back against a nearby table. He held me on as he tried to push against my fist with his force. "Take this!" A voice screamed at William. James came back to save me! Oh, what a relief. He slammed William with a chair as William flew across the dining area and onto the bathroom wall. 

"Agh! You really want to kill me, do you?" He taunted us. We ran into the East Hallway and hid in the back. He turned his head to me and ran towards me. James tackled William as his knife flew to my stomach. "Omph!" I suffered from the knife injury. James fought back against William as all as he could. I crawled and crawled under the table as James finished off William with a huge uppercut. Was I seeing things, or did James just own a tough and insane criminal? But something was wrong.

William hit his head right into a pipe, which opened a gas leak. Gas leaked everywhere and spread to the wires. The wires started to spark, burning up the walls and breaking the lights. "OH MY GOD! IT'S ON FIRE!!!" James screamed as he looked. They both ran out of the restaurant but left me to be. My body was burning up inside and out. I started to close my eyes to imagine what happened outside.

Police cars and fire trucks arrived at the restaurants, while a lot of parents and kids looked from outside the fire. Firefighters came inside with hoses, water spouting out. Two of them grabbed my hand and pulled me as I looked at the eyes of the animatronics, which turned their heads towards me. "It was his fault..." Baby said, "I will see you again soon, John." I saw her walk back to the elevator. When I finally got out, I was put into an ambulance and sent to a hospital.

I was worried I would die in the hospital, with a knife to the stomach and smoke from the fire. I was unconscious, ready to finally leave my body behind.