W

I put my button-top on and my purple tie. "Sweetie, I'm gonna be at work, so uncle Henry will be with you!" I smiled. "But why can't I go with you?" She asked. "Because my work is very dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt. Be safe, alright?" "Alright, daddy, bye!" She waved back at me. "See you!" I walked out of the house, ready for another day.

I walked on the sidewalk, saying good morning and hello to everyone. "Good morning, Will!" They would reply back. Then soon, my phone rumbled. I picked it up.

"Hey, Henry! Did you make the cut?" I asked him as I was walking. "Yeah, I did!" He said with excitement. "Good job! Listen, my daughter is at home waiting for you." "Alright, I'll be there in a bit." He said. "Seeya!" He said and the call ended there.

I made it to the factory, opening the door. "Hello, hello! Let's get to work!" I put my briefcase down and watched the endoskeletons on the conveyor belt pass by. "How's it going Max with your new animatronic?" "It's going good, I'm gonna call it Circus Baby." I looked at the animatronic. "Will this impress the critique when he comes and inspects this?" I asked him, arms crossed. "Definitely. It makes ice cream, can dance and sing too! Look." He activated the animatronic and it started to sing and move. "It doesn't seem to be making ice cream." I looked at it. "Watch, there's a button on the back somewhere, hold on." He turned the animatronic around and there was a button with ice cream on it. "Have you been working on anything else?" "Yep, I've been working on these little guys."

He grabbed what appeared to be elf-like robots. "What purpose do these 'things' have?" "They serve the ice cream to the kids!" "Useful, but not quite that useful. Is that all?" I asked him with a bit of glum. "Yep, like it?" "I do, but the elves have to stay. The Baby one I like. I'll show this to the critique." I walked over to the box full of endoskeleton parts. I looked into one that looked like a bear with yellow eyes. "Hey, um guys?" A few people walked over to me. "What is this?" I grabbed it out of the box. Nate, one of the endoskeleton makers, said "That is an endoskeleton in progress. We either want to call it Goldbear or Funtime Goldy." I examined it, inside out. "I like the features on this one, although what is this?"

I opened up its body and revealed a metal tank. "It's one of our new storage tanks. We keep these tanks to hide things and get them out just in case. You can use it now if you want to." He walked off and so did the others. I looked into its eyes. "You need an outer shell," I said. "Oh boy! Looks like someone's not happy!" It said and moved around. "Um, guys? Is this thing humanoid?" I asked Nate. "Ugh, always malfunctions like that, hold on. Let me shut it off." He set an electric shock to deactivate it.

It was about 4 PM. "Alright, see you guys tomorrow!" I waved to all of them. I exited the building and walked back home. "Alright guys, I'm home!" I smiled at Henry and my daughter.