THE END|

Main Characters:

John Schmidt - An average high school student that got a job at Circus Baby's Pizza World and has a friend named James. He was the one who William found to be very interesting to use in an underground project. He was going to be the father of Mike and Mary Schmidt, but he was killed while fighting William, but he was brought back to life somehow and is now the [CLASSIFIED].

James Sullivan - The friend of John. He is the father now of Mike and Mary Schmidt and is married to Karen Schmidt. He was the new nightguard and fought against William at Fredbear's. He is now the Vice President of Fazbear Entertainment.

William Afton - Used to be the owner of Fredbear's Family Diner. He owned a company called Afton Robotics, but was destroyed when he was arrested at the fire. No one knows why he wears a purple uniform and a purple hat, he's a mysterious man.......

Side Characters:

John's Parents - The parents of John Schmidt. Their names were Lucas and Martha.

Mike Schmidt - The son of James and Karen Schmidt. Later on, in time, he was hired to be a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Mary Schmidt - The daughter of James and Karen Schmidt. Later on, in time, she was hired to be a security guard at Candy's Burgers and Fries.

The 5 Souls - The children who were killed by William. No one knew them in the first place.

Henry - One of the Owners of Fredbear's Family Diner. He built all the animatronics in his garage. Unfortunately, he allowed one of his animatronics to kill him, or so it would seem...

Karen Schmidt - The wife of James.

??? - SIETM'

Animatronics:

Baby - A new type of animatronic. She may be an animatronic, but that doesn't mean that she can be friendly. She helps out John out in her Pizza World. She was also the cause of how a young girl died, or is she?

Ballora - The ballerina. Her eyes are closed for some particular reason. No one knows why, but she's definitely hiding something from us.

Funtime Freddy - The Funtime version of Freddy Fazbear. His microphone was replaced with a Bonnie puppet named Bon-Bon, probably because they didn't want to leave Bonnie out of the picture.

Funtime Foxy - The Funtime version of Foxy. It has been decided if it was a boy or a girl. The similarities between Mangle and Funtime Foxy are not that hard to find.

The Thing - Otherwise known as the "Broken Animatronic". It is secretly the puppet master who wanted John to be killed. It was the one who planned everything from the beginning to the end. I wonder what it looked like before.

Bidybab - The mini animatronics who are partnered with Baby. They seem pretty cute and disturbing at the same time.

Minireena - The mini versions of Ballora. Their bodies are human color-like, their faces are white and have a creepy smile, and they have yellow eyes to stare into your soul. Be careful, they can crawl on you.

Now you all may be wondering, "WHERE IS CHICA =:O?!" Chica is not involved with Sister Location besides the code for ScottGames.com from one of the teasers, therefore Chica is not in this book. So stop asking. Please.

Also, this book was created before the release of Sister Location, so some facts may not be accurate.

Credits: All FNaF things are owned by Scott Cawthon and "Mary Schidmt" is the name taken from FNaC. The cover was taken from DevianArt. It goes to the artist who created it. The rest is by me. Thank you for reading.

Now that you have read the story, go play the game!

Also, if you want to read the false ending, go read it!