Chapter Two

I entered the restaurant. I forgot to touch them all, so they were left deactivated on the stage. I entered the control room and started to mess with the controls. "Heh, this is pretty fun." I pressed a button, which was unfortunate, turned off all the lights. "Huh? Must be a glitch." I pressed the button a few times, but they wouldn't turn on. Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Hey there, welcome to your first day on the job. The name's Handibot. Please encode the name on my screen." The voice said. I tried to enter in the code, but the screen was glitched so I pressed random letters. "Whatever you pressed was not on the screen. Autocorrecting to: Eggs Benedict." The voice concluded. found a flashlight on the floor. I turned it on and looked around the room, but suddenly in the mist, there was a rustling of metal feet that felt like they were coming near me.

"Hello?" I asked the voice. "Who are you?" I saw green eyes appear in the darkness. "Hey, it's you.." The robotic, girl voice said. When I turned my flashlight to the darkness, it wasn't there. "Do not worry, I won't harm you." It replied with a nice tone. I started to wonder if the robots were activated. I headed for the supply closet.

"Aw, yuck. There's moss everywhere, and a bucket of brown water!" I thought to myself. This place was horrible. Then I noticed something. These were metallic walls but painted like it was a diner. Then I turned on the lights, and I noticed that it was a facility. "A storage facility, huh?" I said. I turned around, looking at what appeared to look like a bear figure, with a bunny as a hand. It turned around at me, making an awful, loud sound. "IT DIDN'T WORK." The bear had screamed. I ran as fast as I can to a nearby (what looked to be) a security office.

It had two puppets, a machine that looked like it came out of the Interpred, three screens that could fit in a mansion, and some wiring systems.

I turned on the machine and it showed different locations. I noticed the bear figure was in one of the vents, and what looked to be a robotic girl to be in a gallery.

"What is that thing?" I examined it closely. It was heading to the two galleries, about to power the robot ballerina and the fox. I pressed a random button, and it electrocuted the robotic baby. "Do not worry, the system cannot recognize me." Its teeth moved. "Oh wait, so you're the voice, eh?" I looked at her. The ballerina and her friends were already on the move.

The fox was now on the move. I was in the vents, crawling for dear life. I forgot that the bear was in the vents. The bear now chasing after me, screaming so loudly, it almost broke my eardrum. Luckily, I had landed on a party table. The bear jumped out of the vent. He looked like he was about to at me. I dodged his bite, falling onto the floor. The bear broke the table in half. "Take this, you wretch!" I grabbed a chair and smacked it onto the bear. Newsflash: they could split their bodies. The chair was crushed into a ball by the endoskeleton inside. "What the?" I looked behind me and noticed the ballerina was spinning so fast, it's skirt would look like a saw blade. I also dodged the ballerina, hiding under a table. The ballerina had gone on top of the back, spinning away at the bear's body. "Now that's bloody." I laughed at it. I turned around again, but it was someone else. "Hey, I just want to help you, but my body responds to you as the bad person." The girl figure said. It almost hit me with its microphone. "Watch out where you hit!" I warned her. Good thing she didn't see the chair coming. The chair broke half of her face, revealing the deadly endoskeleton inside.

"WHAT THE HEL-" I got knocked out with her mic. 

"Ugh.." 

"Wha..what are you doing....."