-Two-

This is my first story guys so please Vote, Comment and Add these books to your library! 

Cameron's POV

Carter was perfect. She was gorgeous. I knew I had to have her the minute I saw her. She seemed loss for words when we first bumped into each other, but I know she'll talk to me later in the day. I felt so weird around her; it was like I was..... in a dream or something. "What's the answer, Mr. Dallas?" Ms. Cooper, my science teacher didn't know about Carter so I didn't have an excuse for my "daydreaming". "Ummmmmm......." I looked at the board, thought for a second and finally had my answer. "17x?" She nodded slowly and I let out a sigh of relief and sunk into my chair. I ran my hand through my hair and picked up my phone. I heard the class door open and close. "Class this is Carter," I looked up and met her eyes with mine. She smiled. "take any seat you'd like, Miss.?" Mrs. Cooper didn't know her last name. "Smith. Carter Smith." She said that as if zoned out, except she was staring at me. I put my feet down from the table and moved my backpack off the chair next to me so fast that the chair fell to the ground. "Mr. Dallas, don't start today." I nodded and picked up the chair next to me. Carter sat down and damn she looked good - she was wearing a blue skater dress with combat boots and her hair was in a ponytail. She wore no makeup (which made me love her even more.) "Gosh"  I said in a soft whisper. "What?" Carter looked at me but I didn't realize because I was staring at her lips as she spoke. "Oh... Uh, nothing." I said and as if on cue, the bell rang. I went to get up but I felt something grab my arm. It was Rachel. "Hi, babe." she sounded so stupid. She wrapped her lips around mind, but I pulled away when I saw Carter leaving. I pushed Rachel away and headed towards Carter. I ran up behind her and grabbed her arm. I spun her around to face me. "Yes?" Gosh, her voice melted me. "I.... um," my mouth felt dry. She knew exactly what I wanted, she pulled me away from the hall (which was completely filled with students, coming from all directions) and into a janitor's closet. Before I even got a chance to fully turn  around, she grabbed me so I faced her, and she forced her lips on mine. As if reading my mind, she ran her fingers through my hair. After about 10 seconds like that, moving our lips in sync with each other, we separated. I held onto her waist as I stared into her eyes. "What?" she smiled at me. "You're beautiful, Carter." I pecked her on the lips and led her out of the closet and into (the now empty) hall. We both checked out in the front office and left to my house. I'm the luckiest guy alive right now.