-Eight-

For the couple name I was thinking Cartern, but let me know what you think!

Carter's POV

Cameron was picking me up at 7 and I had to get everything ready for tonight. I was wearing a white and red dress (above picture) with red heels. I was simply going to curl my hair and leave it down. Since Cameron was wearing a simple black tux, he said that I could wear any color of dress. I hope he likes what I look tonight. I just want everything to be perfect. 

Cameron's POV 

I was picking Carter up at 7 and prom started at 9, so I had some time and I was so nervous. I mean, I know that usually the girl is the one you hear of that is nervous, but I couldn't help it. I was ready for tonight, don't get me wrong, but I was scared for what might happen. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror in my bathroom. I ran my hair through my hair and walked downstairs. It was 6:30 now, so I had about 15 minutes until I had to pick Carter. She didn't tell me anything about what she looked like, not even asked me for advice. I was a little shocked. My mom came from downstairs and looked at me. I could tell that she wanted to cry, but she held it in for the sake of being a "good" mom. I looked at her and smiled. "Oh my gosh, Cameron Alexander Dallas, you look so good." I saw a tear escape her eye. "Thanks, mom. Listen, I have to go. I'll call you when I get there, okay?" She nodded and walked back downstairs. I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and I walked out the door. I was so ready for tonight. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I am really excited for the next chapter! I hope you guys like reading this one as much as I liked making it.