-Fifteen-

Carter's POV

Cameron called me. Then told me he had to go. I was a little upset by that, I mean if he wanted to talk to me, shouldn't he? I pushed the thought out of my mind and stepped out of the cab. "Thanks". The driver nodded as I handed him a 20 and he drove off. I walked into the house and upstairs to my room. "Hey Sean, I'm home. " I passed his room, so might as well tell him I'm here. I walked into my room and saw balloons and flowers everywhere. My computer was open with a CD on it that said "play me". I popped the CD into my computer.

"Hey, Carter. By the time you see this, I will be in California. "

It was Cameron. I started crying. I needed this right now.

"I just want you to know that I love you and that I miss you, so much. I love you, Carter and I hope you know that. I'll be home soon, I promise."

He blew a kiss and the video stopped. I was bawling my eyes out and my mascara was running everywhere. Sean came into my room and noticed I was crying. "Hey sis, what's wrong?" I shook my head, implying nothing was wrong. "These are tears of joy, aren't they?" I nodded. He looked at my computer and smiled. "Did you like it?" I looked at him in confusion. "I helped him with it." I smiled and hugged him so hard that we fell of my bed and onto the floor. My mom ran upstairs and opened the door as fast as she could. "What happened?! I heard a bang!" Sean and I both laughed and rolled around on the floor, holding onto our stomachs. My mom sighed in relief and sat on the edge of my bed. She stared at us until we stopped  (which was like, 5 minutes). My phone rang and I pushed Sean and my mom out of the room.

Carter: Hello

Cameron: Hi baby, did you see it?

Carter: Yes, I did see you make a fool out of yourself.

*Sarcasm intended* Cameron laughed and I could tell he was smiling.

Cameron: I sent that to Sean because I knew you would be hurt if I didn't say anything. I can't wait to be there again, with you.

Carter: I want to hug you rn. Hold on a sec, ok?

Cameron: OK

I headed downstairs and asked my mom what we were doing this weekend. 

Carter: Hey, so you wanna see me, huh?

Cameron: Yeah, I do, a lot. I miss you.

I nodded.

Carter: Okey Dokey then.

And with that, I hung up.