-Nineteen-

Carter's POV

I walked down to the beach and sat down by Cameron. I laid my head down on his shoulder and stared at the water. The next thing I knew, Cam grabbed my waist and spun me around. He set me down then picked me up honeymoon style and ran to the water. I was then soaked when he dropped me into the water. I splashed him then he splashed him and we did this 3 or 4 times. I walked up to him and kissed him on the nose.

Carter: I needed this. Thank you.

I whispered it so only he heard it. I kissed him and then set my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his back. He wrapped his arms around my back and lifted me up, then dropped me into the water again but this time I pulled him into the water with me and we both fell. I laughed and he looked at me. "I love you, Carter". I splashed him playfully then smiled and went in for a kiss then when I was just about to brush his lips, he splashed me with water.

Carter: Oh My Gosh! Cameron! I am so getting you back for that.

I walked up to the beach and grabbed my water bottle and filled it up with water then when he looked at me, I splashed him with the water. He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head, then pushed me under the water. I came back up, coughing. He looked at me concerned. I glared at him and he smiled. I needed this today.