-Twenty-two-

Cameron's POV

After we came back from the mall, Carter had at least a whole wardrobe of clothes for summer.

Cameron: So, with your new wardrobe, wanna go to a party?

She looked at me and smiled.

Carter: You know I hate parties.

She sat on my lap, one leg on either side of my legs.

Cameron: Yeah but you'll be with me.

I smiled and kissed her. She hesitated, but agreed.

Cameron: Are you sure I'm talking to the right Carter? The one who says she hate parties? The one who-

I was interrupted by Carter pushing her lips on mine ( probably to shut me up about it). She ran her fingers through my hair. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around my back and let her hands fall to my neck. I walked up the stairs and opened her door. I laid on her bed and we finally released our lips. She stared at me for a couple of seconds, then grabbed my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. I heard Carter fiddling with her belt. I stopped her.

Cameron: Do you really want to do this?

She hesitated.

Carter: I mean, I trust you and all, but, I don't know. Am I ready?

Cameron: I think you are, but really, it's up to you.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then I looked from her lips to her eyes, lips to eyes, lips to eyes. Carter rolled her eyes and kissed me. I rolled on top of her and she stopped kissing me.

Carter: I'm not ready, yet.

I smiled.

Cameron: Okay. That's fine.

I kissed her again and told her to get ready for the party.