-Five-

I'm going to be skipping the hospital part and moving right into the story!

Carter's POV

X 2 Hours Later X

After we came home from the hospital, I took a shower (because hospitals make me feel weird). Cameron talked with Sean while I was in the shower about what happened. After I was done, I put on a 'Pink' gray hoodie and some leggings, red converse and I put my hair in a simple messy bun. I walked into Sean's room and Cameron turned to look at me. He looked at me in awe. "Do I look okay?" I asked frantically. "Yeah. You look great." Cameron smiled and looked at me up and down. I smiled and felt myself begin to blush. He came up to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Sean left us alone for the rest of the day, he didn't even call. Cameron took me into my room and closed the door. he kissed me, for about 5 seconds, then he got down on one knee. I hope this wasn't what I thought it was. I mean we have only been dating for two months (almost 2)  I couldn't breathe.  I could tell he was nervous, sweating even.  I started to cry (tears of joy, of course)  He went behind my back and grabbed a pink box. He opened the box to reveal cupcakes that say "Prom?" Then there were the cupcakes that said "Yes" or "No". He told me to eat the one I wanted. I faked him out by leaning my hand towards the "No" cupcake, but then I grabbed the "Yes" cupcake and ate it. Cameron asked me to prom. 

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter. The next one will be way longer to make up for this one. Oh and in case any of you were wondering ( I forgot to put this in the story), this chapters are about 1 week apart from each other, so this is about a month after they first met, and remember, Carter started in the middle of the year.