-Twenty-

Cameron's POV

After we left the beach, we ended up at an ice cream about 20 minutes away. Carter wanted pizza but I wanted ice cream. I won, though. I got a Twix ice cream cone and Carter got a Reeses ice cream cone. We sat outside and ate our ice, sharing it with each other. Carter kept her taste test spoon and took some of my ice cream and scraped it on my nose. It was so cold. So I got her ice cream and shoved it into her face, to get even. She got a napkin and wiped her face off, then got her ice cream covered napkin and wiped it on me.

X 15 Minutes Later X

We got to my house and went inside. I popped some popcorn while Carter chose a movie on Netflix ( Netflix and Chill! Just kidding). I went upstairs with the bowl and Carter was under my blanket. It was pulled up to her chin. I stood in the doorway and stared at her until she noticed me. She smiled and patted the bed next to her. I sat down and put the bowl on my nighstand. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her next to me. She looked at me and smiled.

Carter: Wanna know what I love about you?

Cameron: What?

Carter: I love your eyes. your lips, your humor, and your personality.

Cameron: So you don't like my looks?

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

Cameron: Do you know what I love about you?

Carter: What?

Cameron: I love your laugh. It's kinda funny sounding.

I pretended to yawn. She hit my chest playfully and rolled her eyes. She layed my head in the crook of my neck and we watched the rest of the movie until both of us fell asleep. I really did love Carter.

________________________________
In case any of you were wondering, it is now summer in the book. I didn't specify that, but it is. So they are out of school! 🖒🤗.