-Eleven-

In this chapter, Cameron will be going on a Magcon tour, and I know that the REAL Magcon hasn't been Magcon since April 17, 2014, but a girl can dream, right?

_____________________________________________________________

Cameron's POV

I was leaving for California in 2 hours so I wanted to spend as much time with Carter as possible. "Are you sure you have to leave?" I nodded. She pouted. I hugged her and got up to go to the bathroom. " Are you leaving, already?!" Carter didn't want me to leave yet. "I'm going to the bathroom, babe. You'll be fine. Call me when you miss me, K?" Carter pouted and nodded slowly. I kissed her head. "I have to go, Carter." She was holding onto my arm for dear life. She slowly let go until her hand was completely off mine. "I love you, Cam." She looked so tired. "I love you, too. Get some sleep." She hadn't slept in 9 hours because she wanted to hang out with me. I walked downstairs and almost opened the door until I heard Carters door open and close. I looked up the stairs and she jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my back. "You're not leaving without me coming with you to the airport." I smirked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house, into the car and told me to drive to the airport, the whole time, she was smiling. "OK, Carter, whatever you say." I smirked and drove to the airport. She was probably going to die while I was gone, and so was I.