-Seven-

This chapter's POV is going to be from Rachel this time, so it will be a little bit different than the other chapters. 

Rachel's POV

This girl.. Carter, whatever her name was, was getting the way of me and my Cam boo. I want the girl to fall down some stairs or something, so that Cameron will have to take me to prom. I saw Cameron and his new girlfriend walking down the hall and into the science class. I decided to do something about it. I walked into the class and grab Cameron's arm, turned him so that he faced me. I pushed my lips onto his and watched Carter the whole time we kissed. Cameron pushed me off him and yelled, "What the hell, Rachel?!" Carter turned to Cameron. "What's up, babe?" she asked him, eyeing me the whole time she spoke. I looked at her in disgust. "She just kissed me!" She whispered something in his ear and Cam left. She looked me straight in the eye and spit in my face. "What the heck what that for?" "You know exactly  what that was for!" she looked me in the eyes  and pushed me onto the floor. Mrs. Cooper moved to where I was at. "Miss. Smith, Office now!" she looked at Carter and I smirked at her. She walked out of the class, grabbed Cameron's hand and took him into the janitors closet for some weird reason. 

Carter's POV

I grabbed Cameron's hand and pulled him into the janitors closet where we had our first kiss. Cameron shut the door and I started to cry like crazy. "Shh, baby, what wrong?" I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you, you know that right?" He nodded. "Do you love me?" He nodded again. "Babe, what's all this about? I know you saw her kiss me, but you know I love you, right?" I nodded my head. "Then why did she kiss you?" I asked, wiping the mascara from under my eyes. He shrugged his shoulders kissed me on the temple. "Wanna go home?" I nodded, clearly looking sad. We signed out in the office and drove home in Cameron's car. I felt like I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

________________________________________________________________

Short chapter, I know, but right now, I have lots going on. I will continue to write the story but the chapters will be a lot shorter than previous chapters. They will still be Carter+Cameron, though!