-Seventeen-

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist and legs wrapped around mine. I moved around slowly until I faced the person: Cameron. I kissed him deeply and he woke up.

Cameron: Baby! I missed you!

He picked my up off the bed and spun me around. He kissed me again, this time, all over the face. I smiled and laughed.

Carter: I missed you so much, I thought I should come visit you.

He looked at me like I had never seen him look at me before and then he cupped my face and pulled me in for a soft kiss.

Cameron: I missed you.

He hugged me and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

I started to cry. Why? Idk, don't ask.

Cameron: Aren't you happy to see me?

He seemed really confused and sad. I reassured him that I missed him and the tears were tears of joy.

Someone knocked on the door and Cameron answered it.

Matthew : Hey. 

I met up with Cam and Matthew and hugged Cameron. He slung his arm around my back and fiddled with it, rubbing circles and squares all over it ( like a child).

Matthew : We gotta go. The show starts in an hour.

Cameron gave him that 'Oh crap, I forgot' look and ran his hand through his hair. He looked at me and smiled.

Cameron: I'll be down in a sec.

Matthew nodded and headed down the hall. Cameron kissed my head and walked passed me to the door splitting our rooms. He went in and 5 seconds later,  came out with a skater dress, like the one I was wearing the first day we met. I took it and walked to the bathroom as Cameron changed into his stuff and walked to the bathroom to help me zip up the dress.

Cameron: Mahogany gave it to me. She said you would like it.

I nodded and smiled. He kissed the top of my head and with that, we left for the tour.

_____________________________

Are you happy they are back with each other, physically? Me too. Byeeeeee 😊