Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jessica's POV

I was running through the woods. I had to find a place to hide, somewhere safe to stay. As I came up to the river I heard the growels of the other wolves comming closer. I plunged into the water and let the current carry me.

---------
I woke up and looked at my clock, 4:26. Perfect I had enough time to go out for a run. I got up and grabbed sweatpants and a shirt. I opened my bedroom window and jumped out. I ran to the edge of the woods and shifted.

After shifting into my wolf, Sofia, I grabbled my clothes and started running. I ran until I could see the lake. It was well hidden and only teenagers in the pack know about it.

'Mate! Our mate is here.'

My wolf is so excited, so am I, the only problem is his scent was at least a day old. When my wolf realised I felt her suddenly become sad and feal lost. I looked at the sky and noticed the sun rising.

'Come on Sofia school starts today. We will probly find him there.'

I ran back to the house, shifted and climed into my room.

"Jessie come on I need a ride!"

I could her my older brother Travis getting angry.

"I'll be down in a minuete a Trav!"

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. I grabbed my favorite croptop put it on, put and a pair of sandals and walked downstais.

I walked into the kitchen, grabed an apple, the keys to my bright blue Ford Fiesta and my backpack.

'By mom by dad'

I said throught the family mind like as I ran out of the door. Travis was waiting by my car. We got in and started dirving and I could tell travis was angry because we left later then usuall but I didnt care, I needed to get to school so I could do my hair and makeup.

When we got to school I went to my usuall parking spot and Travis got out.
He turned to me and through the family mindlink he growled

'Stay away from my and my friends, just because Im a year older that you doesn't mean I want you around me.'

'Fine cuz I dont wanna be near you'
He turned and walked away.

I pulled out my makeup and quickly put some on. Then I put my hair into a messy bun. I got out of the car grabed my backpack and walked up to the school to find my best friend Chloe. As I walked past my brother and his friends I smelled my mate but I had to keep walking. I found Chloe and walked up to her.

"Hi Chloe! I havent seen you in so long. How was Europe?"

"Hey Jessie! OMG you look hot! What happened to you over the summer?"

I laughed and hugged her. We walked into the school and I walked into some guy standing in the middle of the hallway. I felt sparks where I had bumped into him.

'Shit its my mate, which means my brother isn't to far away'

"Jessie I did you forget what I told you?"

I heard my brother growel.

" Sorry Trav I didnt mean to."

I put my head down to avoid making eyecontact with and of his friends. Chloe grabbed my arm and dragged my to our lockers.

As more people came walking into the school I could tell that people were staring at my. I heard the bell ring, I grabbed my books and walked to first period with Chloe.

'This was going to be a long year'

I said to Chloe through the pack mindlink.

'At least you foung your mate.'

She smiled as she sat down next to me.

'Yeah and we cant talk to him cuz hes friends with my brother'

I thought to my wolf as class started.

Chapter 1 is done!!!! Finally I did it. Sorry if there are any mistakes its un edited.
Remember to coment share and vote!
Luv u guys
Stay cute😘 - livi