Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kingsley's POV

I have been running for a day strait and all I can think of is one thing. MY FEET ARE SO SORE! I wanted to take a plane home but no my stubborn wolf Harley wanted us to run home. He said something about alliances and excersise, two things I really don't care about.

'At least I care about our packs business.'

'Hey I care about the pack as much as you do but it's not like I'm going to be Alpha Kingsley any time soon. I have a better chance of having a girl as my mate then becoming alpha.'

I could tell I pissed off Harley but I didn't really care. I looked around when I heard a growel come from behind some bushes.

Turning around I saw a HUGE dark brown wolf come out of the bushes. He shifted and put on pants and I recognized him as Beta Adam, the Beta of the half moon pack, which is one of our best allies.

Beta Adam is about 6'4". He has brown hair that covers his eyes, which are dark brown.

"Shift."

I shifted back into a human and he tossed me a pair of shorts. He looked at me shocked.

"What are you doing here King?"

"I'm finally going back home. I'm gonna finish school back at the pack."

He nodded and stared at me. I looked around and I noticed it was getting dark. Adam must have noticed too because he looked up at the sky then back to me.

"How long have you been running?"

"For the past day. I want to get home as fast as I can."

"Well since its getting dark why don't you come with me and I can ask the Alpha if you can stay the night."

"Yeah thanks."

--------

When we got to the pack house Alpha Nick, his mate, Elizabeth, and the third Jett were waiting for us.

Alpha Nick is about 6'5". He has short blonde hair and green eyes. His arm was protectively wrapped around Elizabeth who has long, curly red hair. She has really bright blue eyes. She is about 5'9".

Jett is the same height as me, which is 6'3". He has black hair that covers his blue eyes.

I nodded to Alpha Nick and I made eyecontact with Jett and my heart skipped a beat. Harley was beyond excited. Then I thought one thing.

'Mate'

Yay I rewrote the next two chapters so hopefully they upload this time. My fingers are crossed. Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi