Chapter 10

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi

Chapter 10

Ryder's POV

When I woke up Jessica was gone. I looked around the room and saw a note next to the bed. I went to grab it when I noticed the time. It was 11:27. Groaning, I grabbed my phone and texted Jessica.

'Why didn't you wake me up?'

I got up and went to go get dressed. My phone started ringing and I practically ran over to my bed to answer it.

"I'm sorry Ryder but I had to leave earlier so I wouldn't be caught."

"But I had a patrol this morning and Nate and Jarred ditched."

"Shit Im sorry Ryder. I'll go check the border now if you want me to."

"I'll come with you, meet me at the cave in 5 minuets."

I hung up, put the phone on my desk, opened the window and jumped out.

--------

Travis' POV

I watched Ryder jump out his window and shift in mid air. After he had dissapeard inyo the woods i stood up and walked into the pack house. Quietly closing the door behind me I walked upstairs to his room.

Looking around I quietly walked into his room and shut the door. Walking down the short hallway I opened on of the doors and my wolf groweled. Jessica's clothes were hanging in one side of the closet.

I could feel my wolf taking over so I quickly ran into the main room. I noticed the window was still open so I jumped out it, shifted in mid air an ran into the woods away from where Ryder went.

---------

Jessicas POV

When I got to the cave Ryder wasn't there yet so I sat down and watched for other wolves. After waiting for about five minuets I decided to get up and look for Ryder. I was walking around when I felt a sudden pain in my leg. It felt like the flesh was being ripped off. I howled in pain a ran faster. All I could think about was finding Ryder.

As I was running I heard growls coming from a clearing that was in front of me. I ran into the clearing and I saw Travis' large brown wolf fighting some other wolves, rouges. I looked around and saw other wolves from our pack fighting too. I was ready to jump into battle when Travis growled through our link

' Jess get Ryder out of here. I don't want to be responsible for our Alpha dying.'

I nodded and looked for Ryder. When I found him he was being protected by Chad, his beta, who is a large dark grey wolf. I quickly ran over to them and nodded at Chad. He looked at me, nodded and jumped back into the battle.

I grabbed Ryder by his neck and started dragging him toward the pack house.

When we finally got there the pack doctor, Charels was standing there waiting for us. He grabbed Ryder from me and walked inside. I followed him into the house then ran up the stairs.

I walked into Ryder's room and into the bathroom. I shifted, turned in the water and stepped into the shower.

--------

After getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me and walked into the closet.

I grabbed one of Ryder's shirts and a pair of his sweatpants I turned to my side and grabbed underwear. I put on the clothes and walked out of the room.

I walked down to the basement where Charles had taken Ryder. I followed Ryder's scent and I opened a door.

Inside was like a small hospital. Ryder was in a bed sleeping. I laid on the bed next to him and fell asleep.

TWITTER:livibear99

INSTAGRAM:liviwuvsu

Sorry it's so short. the next one will be longer. I PROMISE. Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi