Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ryder's POV

I was sitting in my hospital bed when a strange smell filled the room. Axel groweled and was on high alert.

'What's that smell Axel?'

'I can't tell, but I don't like it.'

I nodded, stood up, and walked into the bathroom. A minuet later the smell of mint and citrus filled the room and Axel groweled.A door opened and closed and I heard heals clicking on the floor.

I walked back into the room and saw Country sitting on the bed. Slowly walking over to her I tried mindlinking Nate but he had blocked me out.

I sat on the bed and looked at her, waiting for her to say something. After a coupple minuets she finally said something.

"Are you feeling better babe?"

"I was until you came."

Country gasped and Axel laughed. She looked at me shocked. I suddenly smelled coconut and the strange smell from earlier. I heard the door open and Jessica walked in.

"Hi Jessica. Did you bring the papers I asked you to get from my office?"

She nodded and walked over to the bed.

"I think you might want her to leave while you read it."

I nodded and we both looked at Country. She looked at me and stuck out her lip. Axel groweled in disgust.

"Can I please stay babe. Im going to be the future Luna anyway so I should start now."

"One, don't call me babe there is nothing between us. Two, your not the future Luna. And three this note is ment for Jessica and I, it is none of your business."

She quickly got up and walked to the door, making sure she bumped into Jessica. She handed me the note and I quickly read it.

As I was reading it I started shaking and I knew my eyes had turned gold, Axel was in control. I shifted and looked at Jessica. She opened the window for me and I rubbed my head on her leg.

"Be careful Axel. Don't get hurt and be back soon."

I nodded and jumped out the window. I ran through the woods until I reached the cave. I walked in and laid down.

Here it is. I'm not really a fan of this chapter but whatever. I'm gonna go to bed now.Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi