Chapter 3

Unedited sorry. Will try to update faster next time. thanks for waiting and supporting the story.

Travis' Pov

After Nate and Jarred left I walked upstairs to talk to Jessie. I opened her door and saw her already asleep.

'Looks like I'll talk to her tomorrow morning.'

I walked down the hall and in to

my room.

-------

When I woke up I heard Jessica talking to someone. I quickly got up, got dressed and went downstairs.

"About time you came down Travis."

Jessica smirked as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl for my cerial. I quickly ate it and looked at her.

"Come on we're going to be late."

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I stood by Jessica's car and waited for her to come outside. when she finally came out of the house after what felt like an hour we got in the car.

"Look Jess you don't have to reject him if you don't want to."

"No it's fine Trav I don't care about him and its weird cuz hes one if your best friends."

The rest of the ride to school was silent.

---------

Jessicas POV

I parked my car in its usuall spot next to Ryder's truck. I grabbed my bag and got out, Travis was already with his friends. I walked up the steps of the school and saw Chloe waiting for me. I looked at who she was talking to and I realized it was Travis.

As I got closer I heard that they were talking about me.

"Chloe you have to find out who her REAL mate is. Its not Jarred so who is it?"

"Even if I did know she would have to tell you not me. Sorry Travis."

I watched Travis walk away before going over to Chloe. From the look on her face I could tell she was upset. She looked up and walked into the school without saying hi to me.

---------

Travis' POV

As I walked away from Chloe all I could think about was who Jessica's mate really was.

'Maybe she'll tell us tomorrow.'

My wolf groweled unhappily. I could tell he was upset. Afterall she is my little sister.

'At least her mate isn't Ryder. We can just ask her who it is tonight.'

That calmed my wolf down, but just alittle. I was just worried about my baby sister. Tonight can't come fast enough.

Sorry if its crappy I rushed it. The whole thing got deleated so I had to wright a new chapter.😥 But it's finally up (does happy dance) Plz dont hate me if its bad. Please VOTE it means a lot if you do(I will update faster if you vote) Dont forget to COMMENT or SHARE either!

Luv u guys.

Stay cute😘 -livi