Chapter 11

HAPPY NEW YEAR😘
For those who want to know I have a twitter and instagram.
TWITTER: livibear99
INSTAGRAM:liviwuvsu
I don't really use twitter but I post updates on this Instagram. Okay back to the story see you at the bottom

Chapter 11

Jessicas POV

When I woke up Ryder was screaming my name and whimpering. He was sweating. I sat up and tried to shake him awake.

"Ryder wake up! Its jut a dream. Its ok Im right here."

He sat up and looked around the room panicked. When his eyes landed on me he relaxed alittle and hugged me.

"I was worried that the rouges got you Jessi."

"But I'm fine. If anything I should have been worried about the rouges killing you."

I hugged him and got up. He wimpered and tried to pull me back onto the bed.

"No Ryder. I have to go before I get caught. I'll see you later."

I walked out of the room and walked upstairs to take a shower.

----------
After I got out of the shower I grabbed my phone and texted Chloe.

'Hey wanna come to the pack house and hang out?'

'Yeah meet me in the theater in 10?'

I put my phone in my pocket and started walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Chloe and Travis practically sucking eachothers faces off.

"AHHH! MY EYES! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!"

They stoped and looked at me. Travis started laughing and Chloe put her head on Travis' chest.

"So this is awkward..."

"Shut up Jess your the one that made it."

"Aww thanks Travis that means alot to me."

I turned and walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a can of coke. I grabbed a bag of chips and looked at Chloe.

"Well are we going to watch our movie?"

She nodded and got off of Travis' lap. We walked down to the basement where the theater was.

------
After a popcorn fight and dumping my coke on Chloe we decided to watch Warm Bodies. (a/n I love this movie) We sat down and turned it on. About 20 minuetes Chloe was asleep. I quietly turned off the movie and got up. I went upstairs grabbed a water bottle and went back down.

I quietly walked over to Chloe and opened the water bottle. I poured the water on her and ducked behind her chair.

"JESSICA WHAT THE (a/n excuse my language)FUCK!"

I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"Chloe you should have seen your face."

She groweled at my and then started laughing.

"Ok now that I'm soaked I'm going to get changed."

"Ok Chloe see you later."

After Chloe went upstairs I turned the movie back on.

---------
I was running through the woods and I heard another wolves paws comming closer to me. I started running faster until I reached the lake in the middle of the woods.

I sat down a looked around and saw Ryder's black wolf walk out of the woods behind me.

He walked up to me and rubbed his head on my neck. I licked his muzzle and he sat down next to me. I suddenly heard my name being called.

"Jessica?"

"Jessica where are you?"
--------
I sat up and I realised I had fallen asleep in the theater and Chloe was looking for me.

"I'm right here Chloe. I fell asleep."

"Ok well Travis and I are leaving see you tomorrow."

"Ok bye"

I walked upstairs to take a nap.I quietly walked upstairs into Ryder's room and closed the door. I put on a pair of leggings and one of Ryder's shirts. I turned off the lights and got into bed.

PLEASE READ:
I got an idea. For the new year can we get(by the end of 2014) into the top 10 in werewolf PLEASE ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!
Can we also get:

50 comments

20k reads

500 votes

Please can we do this by the end of 2014 I'm begging you. If you all promise to help me reach these goals I'll update more often. Every TUESDAY AND THURSDAY??? WHAT DO YOU THINK? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi